17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I thought they wouldn’t want to miss trial. They want the acquittal instead? If there’s a miss trial with they just re-try him again?
"With prejudice" means no 2nd bite at the apple. If I were the prosecution, I'd want a mistrial but not with prejudice, so the state can get a do-over. The defense is asking for the stinking wreck to be put to an end now, permanently.

"With prejudice" means no 2nd bite at the apple. If I were the prosecution, I'd want a mistrial but not with prejudice, so the state can get a do-over. The defense is asking for the stinking wreck to be put to an end now, permanently.

The trial is so far along and where the prosecution committed the offense, no chance they get a mistrial without prejudice attached

The ADA binger is making rittenhouse look like a great member of the community and a good kid. Binger is a moron and this kid is dope slapping him non stop.

This whole "calling 911" sounds like he has lunch dates with our DA and discussing "not recommending self help"
Remember kids, if you have a fire extinguisher handy, don’t use it. Call 911 and sit back and walk away. And don’t ever offer to help your fellow man with any medical assistance, even if you have some basic first aid training. Turn a blind eye and let the pros do their jobs! That’s how you build a great community that we can all be proud of!

So will the trial end before or after the weekend. I need to zero my sights just in case there are riots.

Now following the prosecution’s foolish train of thought, that would mean I’m expecting to shoot someone. He’s basically arguing that anyone who carrys plans to shoot someone.

Remember kids, if you have a fire extinguisher handy, don’t use it. Call 911 and sit back and walk away. And don’t ever offer to help your fellow man with any medical assistance, even if you have some basic first aid training. Turn a blind eye and let the pros do their jobs! That’s how you build a great community that we can all be proud of!
Yes, it takes a village.....................Well, the govt. entities at least.

5d99f70795e548c8.png

So will the trial end before or after the weekend. I need to zero my sights just in case there are riots.

Now following the prosecution’s foolish train of thought, that would mean I’m expecting to shoot someone. He’s basically arguing that anyone who carrys plans to shoot someone.
Of course that's what these peaceful protest were about to begin with. Cops going out looking to kill somebody everyday.

Back
Top Bottom