17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Why is the prosecution asking Kyle what he knows about hollow points and full metal jackets? What spin is he trying to do?

I'm pretty sure the Judge just "testified" from the bench on the difference between Hollow Point and FMJ. He is definitely a "gun guy".
I think there will be a judge's ruling after lunch. This case is quickly reaching the end. He was smart to not get heated at that moment.

The prosecutor was attempting to portray the selection of FMJ as more dangerous because it is more likely to pass through the intended target and continue on.
but but but muh hague conventions says hollow points are too gruesome, cause "excess bodily harm" and shooting someone with it would be a war crime.

The prosecutor was attempting to portray the selection of FMJ as more dangerous because it is more likely to pass through the intended target and continue on.
but but but muh hague conventions says hollow points are too gruesome, cause "excess bodily harm" and shooting someone with it would be a war crime.
*frantically searching ammo warehouses for Hollow Point FMJ bullets*

I just want to see the end because no matter what the verdict, people will be pissed.

Not guilty - Time for blm, antifa or whatever to riot.

Guilty - People will assume courts are also rigged and have even less faith in government. Rittenhouse is a martyr. Small chance of riots.

I just want to see the end because no matter what the verdict, people will be pissed.

Guilty - People will assume courts are also rigged and have even less faith in government. Rittenhouse is a martyr. Small chance of riots.
if not guilty, then hope Burn Loot Murder and Antifa riot, so we can have hundreds more Kyle Rittenhouse's out there

[wave]Legal minds, what would be a more damning commentary on the prosecution.

A Not-Guilty on all accounts within the first 1/2 hour of deliberation,

A directed verdict at the end of testimony,

A mistrial with prejudice?

Just in time for Christmas shopping.

What is a mistrial with prejudice???

But a jury acquittal right away would be the worst outcome for the persecution.

A mistrial/dismissal with prejudice I think would be the most damning and an appropriate sanction for his misconduct.

The remaining dispositions are more a commentary on the weight of evidence.

What is a mistrial with prejudice???

But a jury acquittal right away would be the worst outcome for the persecution.

Mistrial so f***ed up the prosecution the defendant was being persecuted. Wink. The case can not be rehabilitated and retried.

That would be a dismissal (with prejudice).

A case dismissed without prejudice means the opposite. It's not dismissed forever. The person whose case it is can try again.

Cases are also dismissed voluntarily, by the person who filed the case, or involuntarily, by a judge. For example, you could file a small claims case and voluntarily dismiss your case either with or without prejudice. You could dismiss with prejudice, if there'd probably be no need to come back to court, because, say, you’ve been paid. However, if you decided they wanted to sue in regular court because the amount is too much for small claims court, you could voluntarily dismiss your small claims case without prejudice. That would allow you to try your case in regular court. You could even change your mind again and return to Small Claims by reducing your claim.

Hey, Ninja edit [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom