• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

it is not, but, i am just being realistic here.
do you honestly expect kyle to be acquitted? your honest opinion? in that court, with that judge?
'witch meme monty python'
Watch the video that Matt_SERE posted. I'm optimistic that Kyle will be found not guilty.

Watch the video that Matt_SERE posted. I'm optimistic that Kyle will be found not guilty.

Don't be. Andrew points out the flaws. It is whether the prosecution and judge will ignore it that is in question.

Andrew used belong here at NES, guest teach at Sig Academy. A few here have taken some of his courses.

He is very easy to listen to. I buy his books for family with LTC's or P&Rs.

it is not, but, i am just being realistic here.
do you honestly expect kyle to be acquitted? your honest opinion? in that court, with that judge?
I expect the prosecutor will fumble the felony cases, while the misdemeanor is a toss-up.

Kyle's team will plead no contest on the curfew ticket, forfeiting the $2M to cover the fine and "costs of prosecution".

I expect the prosecutor will fumble the felony cases, while the misdemeanor is a toss-up.

Kyle's team will plead no contest on the curfew ticket, forfeiting the $2M to cover the fine and "costs of prosecution".

I would plead not guilty on the ticket for sure. The government cannot stop you from preventing active arson. Especially not when the same government REMOVED POLICE OFFICERS FROM THE AREA.

all this is a pur circus. a kangaroo court at its best.

"Richards said he didn't know which witnesses Binger was referring to, but he pointed out that one prosecution witness has boasted on his social media accounts about being subpoenaed in the case.Richards said he didn't know which witnesses Binger was referring to, but he pointed out that one prosecution witness has boasted on his social media accounts about being subpoenaed in the case."

"Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger argued that Black is an expert in the use of force by police, not civilians. He also questioned whether Rittenhouse would have been justified in using lethal force if he hadn't had a gun."

What a dickhead.
It occurs to me that we might pause and think back to the start of this.

There were those of us at the time who thought that
if we looked up "stupid game" in the dictionary,
we'd read:

Example:​
Swanning about Kenosha with an AR,​
in order to administer first aid to the injured,​
and defend total strangers' used car lots against BLM/Antifa vandalism/arson.​

Let me now make a bold statement:
I looked up "stupid prize" in the dictionary,
and it said:

Example:​
Felony prosecution persecution by an Assistant District Attorney who is a dickhead.​

Youth is wasted on the young.
[angry]

Biden's DOJ is going after Mommies protesting at School Board Meetings and you think this kid will be acquitted? Never happen, the fix is in. Hmm, any Antifa members in solitary confinement without charges? :mad:
DOJ has a lot of power, but they rarely stoop so low as to directly blackmail jurors or judges on the first trial.

Following the pattern demonstrated in that link, the DOJ playbook is to instead nail the defendant to the wall in a Federal civil right trial.

Last edited:
"Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger argued that Black is an expert in the use of force by police, not civilians. He also questioned whether Rittenhouse would have been justified in using lethal force if he hadn't had a gun."

What a dickhead.
This tells you it's a circus. There is ZERO standard deviation between UoF as a civilian than a LEO. I'm certified to teach BOTH now. If you are reasonably certain that grievous bodily hard is the outcome, you can use deadly force to defend yourself. Even 'civilians' can defend others, the standard is the damage the aggressor is capable of doing.

There is a standard to not engage as a civilian, which is fine. But Kyle didn't engage, he fled. While fleeing the area, he was under continual attack by both disproportional numbers, size, 'Lefty' had a gun, and one case a weapon of opportunity (skateboard). Both are articulable facts that allow disparate force.

I've said it before, if he were my kid, I'd have gone and bought a leather belt. But he's not the one at fault for this situation.

This tells you it's a circus. There is ZERO standard deviation between UoF as a civilian than a LEO. I'm certified to teach BOTH now. If you are reasonably certain that grievous bodily hard is the outcome, you can use deadly force to defend yourself. Even 'civilians' can defend others, the standard is the damage the aggressor is capable of doing.

There is a standard to not engage as a civilian, which is fine. But Kyle didn't engage, he fled. While fleeing the area, he was under continual attack by both disproportional numbers, size, 'Lefty' had a gun, and one case a weapon of opportunity (skateboard). Both are articulable facts that allow disparate force.

I've said it before, if he were my kid, I'd have gone and bought a leather belt. But he's not the one at fault for this situation.
Considering LEOs are civilians, of course UoF is the same for them.

They are not members of a military unit organized under the UCMJ or similar martial law of another nation.

This means as a matter of law, they are civilians.

We need to stop pretending otherwise.

They are not members of a military unit organized under the UCMJ or similar martial law of another nation.

Oh for FFS. Get bound up on a term, meanwhile, they have no issue sweeping you aside while you're distracted.

You know what, no. Just f'ing no. LEO's are not straight up civilians. They operate under different rules than 'you' (all) do. You know it, I know it (since I taught it), we all know it. LEO's aren't military, but they are not the same. You (all) have a duty to at least attempt to de-escalate or avoid. LEO's are SENT to bad situations and try to de-escalate, but do not have to. The courts have upheld the difference in standards, ever heard of LEOSA? Different. Just one of many examples. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's a damn fact.

Back
Top Bottom