17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol, you sharing Hunter Biden's crack pipe bro?

If it was an "illegal gun" or straw purchase that would be well known by now. You're just making shit up cuz you hate guns that don't sport wood furniture.
He's a big fan of permission slips and big daddy government.

It's been well documented the rifle he was carrying belonged to a friend from Wisconsin that purchased it legally.

ETA: But statists never let facts get in the way of their morally superior high road arguments.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down the rabbit hole, somewhere in Paradise.
OK I'll play along, it won't be 4 years it will be 8 years then another 8 years because once Joe wins this one his team will never lose another election in the former United States. When Joe wins the first thing we need is heavily armed yahoos taking to the streets. We are going to die, might as well die like a man. I'll be happily bleeding out in the street laughing at people like you whose fate is calmly and willingly boarding the train for a few more days of living on your knees.
Oh, yes, take on the U.S. military and see what happens, bright boy! You WILL die! Take your rifle and the family SUV against a TOW. I trained on one. That HEAT warhead will send you into the afterlife THIS QUICK! At least it will be humane. You will never know what hit you! Just make sure your wife and kids don't witness it. At least show them that decency!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note to Rambo: I have used ranges across the deep South and the Southwest. Many if not most are also FFL dealers. The ranges that do allow Class 3 demand to see NFA paperwork if a shooter is bringing in his or her own SBS, SBR, suppressed or MGs. No negotiations. Produce paperwork or leave premises immediately ATF agents and their snitches visit these places routinely. These businessmen do not need or want trouble from the federal gun Gestapo!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy's out of his f***ing mind. His messages to likes are close enough to 1:1. Wonder when shit went south.
You know what, why even bother? Do what you want. Be a hero. Join Rittenhouse. Spend a lifetime discussing your heroics in the big house. I have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts about where the line between legitimate self-defense and vigilantism is crossed. And you Yankee clowns laugh and make fun of us southern guys. My older daughter, little Jill, has more common sense that most of you. At 8 years old, more mature as well. Probably even a better marksman with a rifle! Sure, be heros and join Rittenhouse in prison, possibly for life. Wouldn't that be quite the victory?

dlarge

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You know what, why even bother? Do what you want. Be a hero. Join Rittenhouse. Spend a lifetime discussing your heroics in the big house. I have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts about where the line between legitimate self-defense and vigilantism is crossed. And you Yankee clowns laugh and make fun of us southern guys. My older daughter, little Jill, has more common sense that most of you. At 8 years old, more mature as well. Probably even a better marksman with a rifle! Sure, be heros and join Rittenhouse in prison, possibly for life. Wouldn't that be quite the victory?
LOL. I definitely will do what I want. Not sure why you're worried about that. But your posts. JFC. If you have so much contempt for us Yankees, why haven't you f***ed off already? What are you getting out of NES?

So your 8-year-old girl is more mature and has more common sense than the adults here? And even a better marksman? Just stop.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts
Irony of the year. Weren’t you just talking about using TOW missiles to take out families in SUV’s or some shit? JFC. And now your 8-year-old daughter is some sort of expert marksman. She’s probably a sniper for FBI HRT.

alan226

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
While you bloviate and ramble and dance around it, I'll ask the the question of you a third time.

Given everything we know, was Kyle Rittenhouse justified in the shooting? Not did he have the proper license, where the firearm came from, what his motives were. Was he justified in defending himself?

Because that is the ultimate question.

And whether you believe it or not, there is no way you are going to be able to get a unanimous jury verdict in this case, His lawyers are way too good....

Last edited:

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Oh, yes, take on the U.S. military and see what happens, bright boy! You WILL die! Take your rifle and the family SUV against a TOW. I trained on one. That HEAT warhead will send you into the afterlife THIS QUICK! At least it will be humane. You will never know what hit you! Just make sure your wife and kids don't witness it. At least show them that decency!
View: https://youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4

meh

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is it too much to ask just to judge the kid based on Wisconsin self-defense law? It's not relevant whether he should have been there or not. The facts of the case are that he was there, and there's no evidence to support the claim that he was looking for trouble. In fact the evidence suggests the opposite. The question of whether it was a good life choice for him to be there, and also of whether it was the right time and place for citizens to risk their lives and futures to fill the void left by an emasculated police force, are really outside the legal scope of his case.

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I usually save this for the anti’s

0E94822A-2939-476D-B9F9-FB890AFA36E5.jpeg

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell it to Samuel Whittemore. That is what Yankees are made of. Took on the greatest Army on earth and won.

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nobody said anything about North v South except for you.

I'll let you in on the big secret... the left doesn't give a sh*t what we do wrt to firearms. They want them banned period. FUDD cucks like you are a big reason we are in the situation we are in now with the 2A because of your concessions and loser mentality.

Are you walking back your made up lies about him crossing state lines with an illegally purchased rifle?

whatluck

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
oa4wa3U.png

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody said anything about North v South except for you.

I'll let you in on the big secret... the left doesn't give a sh*t what we do wrt to firearms. They want them banned period. FUDD cucks like you are a big reason we are in the situation we are in now with the 2A because of your concessions and loser mentality.

Are you walking back your made up lies about him crossing state lines with an illegally purchased rifle?
I purchased several rifles and shotguns out of state. Perfectly legal. Handguns have to be purchased in state through MA licensed FFL. As long as they are legal to own in your state of residence, you are GTG. Look it up yourself, legal genius!

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I purchased several rifles and shotguns out of state. Perfectly legal. Handguns have to be purchased in state through MA licensed FFL. As long as they are legal to own in your state of residence, you are GTG. Look it up yourself, legal genius!
Unless you want to buy a rifle in MA but live in NH, then you're SOL.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
better off just turning in your guns at the next buy back then. I hear you can get a $50 Target gift card and stock up on tampons.
Stock up on Depends, lube, and an ass-patch after your (and the other very brave Rambo commandos) join Rittenhouse. Seriously, are you fools for real or just frustrated boomerang losers who ended up back in
Mommy's basement?

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Do you not even read the posts you're replying to anymore?

Frankly, this thread is useless now. And you're the reason why.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts about where the line between legitimate self-defense and vigilantism is crossed.
If we eliminated all of that from this thread, 99% of your posts would be gone.

As a Southerner who has proudly adopted Yankeedom as my home, I invite you to move to New York.

I don't want you to move back South, because they deserve better than you.

Top Bottom