• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Nobody said anything about North v South except for you.

I'll let you in on the big secret... the left doesn't give a sh*t what we do wrt to firearms. They want them banned period. FUDD cucks like you are a big reason we are in the situation we are in now with the 2A because of your concessions and loser mentality.

Are you walking back your made up lies about him crossing state lines with an illegally purchased rifle?
I purchased several rifles and shotguns out of state. Perfectly legal. Handguns have to be purchased in state through MA licensed FFL. As long as they are legal to own in your state of residence, you are GTG. Look it up yourself, legal genius!

I purchased several rifles and shotguns out of state. Perfectly legal. Handguns have to be purchased in state through MA licensed FFL. As long as they are legal to own in your state of residence, you are GTG. Look it up yourself, legal genius!
Unless you want to buy a rifle in MA but live in NH, then you're SOL.

better off just turning in your guns at the next buy back then. I hear you can get a $50 Target gift card and stock up on tampons.
Stock up on Depends, lube, and an ass-patch after your (and the other very brave Rambo commandos) join Rittenhouse. Seriously, are you fools for real or just frustrated boomerang losers who ended up back in
Mommy's basement?

31a3gm.jpg

Stock up on Depends, lube, and an ass-patch after your (and the other very brave Rambo commandos) join Rittenhouse. Seriously, are you fools for real or just frustrated boomerang losers who ended up back in
Mommy's basement?
Want to answer if Rittenhouse was justified in the shooting?

Do you not even read the posts you're replying to anymore?

Frankly, this thread is useless now. And you're the reason why.

I have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts about where the line between legitimate self-defense and vigilantism is crossed.
If we eliminated all of that from this thread, 99% of your posts would be gone.

As a Southerner who has proudly adopted Yankeedom as my home, I invite you to move to New York.

I don't want you to move back South, because they deserve better than you.

I suggest you look at the law again.

Long guns are lawful to purchase out of state if you can a) claim residency of that state (which would also make handguns lawful, think second home) or b) if they are lawful for you to posess in your home state.

Since you lack an LTC, which would allow for lawful posession of standard capacity rifles, you, technically speaking, would not be lawfully able to purchase long guns from an FFL if you could not purchase them in Massachusetts, which, given your lack of an LTC, would limit your selection.

Guy's out of his f***ing mind. His messages to likes are close enough to 1:1. Wonder when shit went south.

Obviously when he read this thread.

@308rifleman just got triggered. I suspect it really ain't about Rittenhouse. IMHO the mental 'donuts' almost everyone is doing on this thread is entertaining but not very constructive. Drive on through boys, this too will pass. [laugh]

Live in MA and purchased rifles, including a Mini 14 and a 10/22, in NH and Alabama. Over the counter no problems.
That's my point, MA sucks because all the free states will let a MA resident buy a long gun as the Fed allows, but MA won't let an out of stater buy in MA even though the Fed allows.

You just admitted to breaking the law. Congratulations.
No, it is legal to buy a rifle in another state as long as it's legal in your home state. Only MA prevents out of staters from doing this. And the Mini14 is specifically exempted from the AWB (named as exempt in Appendix A).

Note to Rambo: I have used ranges across the deep South and the Southwest. Many if not most are also FFL dealers. The ranges that do allow Class 3 demand to see NFA paperwork if a shooter is bringing in his or her own SBS, SBR, suppressed or MGs. No negotiations. Produce paperwork or leave premises immediately ATF agents and their snitches visit these places routinely. These businessmen do not need or want trouble from the federal gun Gestapo!
What? Even up here in libtard MA my range doesn’t care unless it’s full auto. That is the only rule. Nobody cares about SBRs or anything else aside to ask if they can try it out.

one FUDD tried grilling me about my magazines once but I just told him to mind his business. The range itself couldn’t care less as long as you are being safe.

That's my point, MA sucks because all the free states will let a MA resident buy a long gun as the Fed allows, but MA won't let an out of stater buy in MA even though the Fed allows.

No, it is legal to buy a rifle in another state as long as it's legal in your home state. Only MA prevents out of staters from doing this. And the Mini14 is specifically exempted from the AWB (named as exempt in Appendix A).

I confess I never looked at the law wrt to non-MA purchasing a long arm from a MA FFL. MA prohibits this or just the dealers are too nervous to do it? (I know ammo is generally prohibited to non residents because of the influx of terrorists and assassins that don't have the foresight to bring their own with them on the mission)

You are missing a key fact. This gentleman does not have an LTC, meaning he is restricted to FID compliant long guns, which in turn means the 10/22 and Mini-14 are not available to him.

You are missing a key fact. This gentleman does not have an LTC, meaning he is restricted to FID compliant long guns, which in turn means the 10/22 and Mini-14 are not available to him.

Well, '308 stated he bought them out of state and THERE the rifles are just rifles. He lied to the FFL there, saying they were "legal" back home. Why would it even occur to them that a ranch rifle and a kid's plinker would be considered assault weapons?

Do you not even read the posts you're replying to anymore?

Frankly, this thread is useless now. And you're the reason why.
Check the federal laws regarding out of state rifle/shotgun purchases. If the rifle or shotgun is legal to possess in your state of residence, an out of state FFL can sell it to you.

Well, '308 stated he bought them out of state and THERE the rifles are just rifles. He lied to the FFL there, saying they were "legal" back home. Why would it even occur to them that a ranch rifle and a kid's plinker would be considered assault weapons?
We have been over this numerous times on NES in many threads. Stock Mini 14 ranch rifle (not tactical models) and stock 10/22s are FID legal with 10 round magazines. Please, LenS, if you see this, reach out and educate these people!

Check the federal laws regarding out of state rifle/shotgun purchases. If the rifle or shotgun is legal to possess in your state of residence, an out of state FFL can sell it to you.
So you can possess a 10/22 and Ranch Rifle in Massachusetts? When did you get an LTC? Because both of these can accept a large capacity magazine, they are restricted to LTC holders.

" This roster has been compiled in accordance with M.G.L. c.140, §131¾. It contains weapons determined to have been originally manufactured for the civilian retail consumer market as large capacity weapons as defined by M.G.L. c. 140, § 121. Weapons not listed on this roster may also be large capacity weapons if they are semi-automatic and are capable of accepting or readily modifiable to accept a large capacity feeding device. Definitions of ‘capable of accepting’ and ‘readily modifiable to accept’ are defined in 501 CMR 7.02."

If we eliminated all of that from this thread, 99% of your posts would be gone.

As a Southerner who has proudly adopted Yankeedom as my home, I invite you to move to New York.

I don't want you to move back South, because they deserve better than you.
You know what, bright boy? Eliminate them! You and the other morons can spout your rubbish about how 2A rights allow you to be a vigilante. Prisons are full of smart guys like you!

Guy's out of his f***ing mind. His messages to likes are close enough to 1:1. Wonder when shit went south.

I'm starting to think that a lot of these must be the frowny or angry reactions... or maybe the "I'm laughing at you" ones..."

So you can possess a 10/22 and Ranch Rifle in Massachusetts? When did you get an LTC? Because both of these can accept a large capacity magazine, they are restricted to LTC holders.

" This roster has been compiled in accordance with M.G.L. c.140, §131¾. It contains weapons determined to have been originally manufactured for the civilian retail consumer market as large capacity weapons as defined by M.G.L. c. 140, § 121. Weapons not listed on this roster may also be large capacity weapons if they are semi-automatic and are capable of accepting or readily modifiable to accept a large capacity feeding device. Definitions of ‘capable of accepting’ and ‘readily modifiable to accept’ are defined in 501 CMR 7.02."
Its what it ships with. 5 or 10 round magazines and no "evil features". If what you say is true, then the very ancient Remington Model 8 hunting rifle would not be FID legal. FFLs in border states like NH and ME are intimately familiar with MA laws. No way in hell are they selling a gun to a MA resident that doesn't have the proper license to possess it in MA.

Its what it ships with. 5 or 10 round magazines and no "evil features". If what you say is true, then the very ancient Remington Model 8 hunting rifle would not be FID legal. FFLs in border states like NH and ME are intimately familiar with MA laws. No way in hell are they selling a gun to a MA resident that doesn't have the proper license to possess it in MA.
Survey says....fake news.

Then explain why one of my former students with an FID was denied purchase of a 10/22 because it "could accept high capacity magazines" by 3 different stores in Massachusetts and one in Maine.

Back
Top Bottom