17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

GOA is defending this kid

GOA: Media Demonizes Apparent Self-Defender Kyle Rittenhouse

UPDATE: Joe Biden Smears Apparent Self-Defender Kyle Rittenhouse

‘We Don’t Think He Did Anything Wrong’: Gun Rights Group Details Why They Think The Rittenhouse Shooting Was ‘Self Defense’

crickets, silence from nra. Because for nra People are only entitled to self defense If they are over 21 took a class and paid a fee and got an nra approved Gun license

And cops wonder why our entire society is turning on them? I think even cop supporters like myself are having some serious doubts about throwing support behind them. Gee I wonder why? It's just another nail in the coffin of the NRA for me. In fact I might even join another gun club that doesn't require NRA membership or just lie about it. The sooner that Wayne and his gaggle of sycophants are gone the better.

The police have come out against Rittenhouse.

The NRA has a policy of never criticize the police no matter how wrong they may be. Never.

Do nothing or say nothing, but at least don't come out and throw the kid under the bus...

" Video shows the shooter had what looks like an AR-15 rifle, said Richard Pearson, executive director of the Illinois State Rifle Association.
Pearson condemned the shooter's actions, pointing out there are also federal laws regarding crossing state lines with the intent to commit a crime.
"We have the laws," Pearsons said. "He violated them."

Note: ISRA is an affiliate of the NRA (same as GOAL), in fact, it's one of the bigger and better known affiliates.

Shit-for-brains doesn't deny saying it, claims he made that statement before he knew the facts of the case.

The NRA leans towards the side of practicality.

It will never endorse a third party candidate even if the choices are between a D and an F rated candidate. I suspect the line in the Gunny interview of him saying doing was "throwing your vote away" was spoon fed to him by the NRA. There is some merit to this position.

It will never risk annoying police by coming out against them, or even supporting a movement like BLM that has an element of "anti police". Perhaps the NRA has not noticed that many police administrators and orgs are working against us.
This is because pissing off kopsch isn't in their best interests, which consist soley of self preservation, including the revenue stream from fist-gyrating boomers.

If he lives in New Zealand, tell him to mind his own f***ing business.
Tell me about! She’s always talking about the US and how screwed up we are. Always posting about how great Bernie and Ed Markey are🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Tell me about! She’s always talking about the US and how screwed up we are. Always posting about how great Bernie and Ed Markey🤦🏻‍♂️

Vets playing the vet card to justify their position on things like this can get f***ed first off, second, she left the US, presumably on her own accord, so she gave up any validity her opinions on the US may have had.

I say this with no disrespect to your family, just her. [wink]

Vets playing the vet card to justify their position on things like this can get f***ed first off, second, she left the US, presumably on her own accord, so she gave up any validity her opinions on the US she may have had.

I say this with no disrespect to your family, just her. [wink]
I agree 100% and no disrespect taken!

What is going on here?
original-f29c21131250ff5665d78ab8659940e2.png

Is you cousin a US citizen? If so, does he file the US 1040 each year and pay his taxes (the US is the only major country to tax it's citizens living outside the country)
Great question. I'm not entirely sure if she is a citizen. She's lived in NZ for about 3 years now but I can't recall if she gave up her citizenship.

She didn't really have much of a job when was living in the US. I honestly can't remember if she did actually work here prior to moving to NZ.

Great question. I'm not entirely sure if she is a citizen. She's lived in NZ for about 3 years now but I can't recall if she gave up her citizenship.

She didn't really have much of a job when was living in the US. I honestly can't remember if she did actually work here prior to moving to NZ.

She sounds as useful as a Kiwi (bird).

... I might even join another gun club that doesn't require NRA membership or just lie about it. The sooner that Wayne and his gaggle of sycophants are gone the better.
(I acknowledge ahead of time that the following is a "let's you and them fight" post).

If you want to be transgressive, here's two ideas:
  1. Make a motion at a board meeting to drop the requirement. Talk about a "light fuse, drop on ground, get away fast" situation...
  2. Renew with a cover letter that "I'm no longer an NRA member; your move".
Re #2: if it's like my club,
Current Events have caused a surge in new member applications.

So (perhaps unlike a year earlier), they may not care if they lose you.

Details of the indictment against 'JoJo The Pedo' on the sexual indecency felony charges.

Some pretty brutal shit., that will never be seen or heard in a courtroom, but if the left wants to play
games by spreading the schoolyard fight BS, our side can play along and poison the jury pool as well
by getting this out to the public...

Wow, he really was a pederast! Sickening!

Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney John Pierce resigns from defense fund that raised $700,000 for the teen after allegations that his law firm 'defaulted on millions in debt'
  • John Pierce on Saturday said he would resign from #FightBack Foundation board
  • It followed reports that his law firm has struggled to pay off debts
  • The foundation has raised $700,000 for legal defense of Kyle Rittenhouse
  • Some of the funds will go to Pierce's law firm, which is defending Rittenhouse
  • Pierce said he wanted to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest
  • He insisted that his law firm 'has zero debt' and that reports of issues are false

Yep. So the guy running away and being chased by armed rioters who were trying to burn down a gas station, and immediately goes to the police, gets charged with murder. The guy who walks up to someone and shoots them twice, and then flees, that’s self defense.

There is no longer even the resemblance of law and order. Anti-American criminals are running the system. At the rate cities are burning and criminals are allowed to roam free while honest Americans are beaten down, is a revolution or civil war inevitable? Scary to think about...
This is a huge problem for law enforcement.

They're not stopping criminals.

They're persecuting and prosecuting citizens that stand up.

If this is how it's gonna be then defund them.
The law abiding, heavily armed populace, has had enogh of this shit. Let the people sort it out

If this is how it's gonna be then defund them.
The law abiding, heavily armed populace, has had enogh of this shit. Let the people sort it out
This. Ive been saying for a while if theyre not going to help then they need to be gone. We're paying taxes, not Antifa/BLM. Theyre ignoring serious felonies by A/BLM, but finding excuses to arrest the victims of these felonies. We're literally financing the police who arrest the owner who is trying to stop a bunch of people from burning down his business while ignoring the people who set the fire.

Regardless of what A/BLM say about them, and regardless of whats in the hearts of the cop on the street, the bottom line is THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR SIDE NOT OURS. The whole Back The Blue thing is embarrassing at this point.

-The police need to be pressured to drop the "we're just following orders" routine
-Leftist DA's/AG's/Mayors/Governors need to go, one way or the other
-Feds need to drone the people financing this

Damn good question.
Another is why aren't the feds bagging his ass seeing as the locals are letting them all off ?

The One-Armed Bandit didn't break any federal laws that I'm aware of. So.

The feds can't just swoop down and charge people on a whim. States are sovereign, meaning they'd resist that kind of intrusion, and rightly so. There are solid reasons for limiting the federal government's ability to do what you want them to do in this case.

Me, I want the feds to stay in their kiddie pool and let the states handle most criminal prosecutions. That's a long-standing Constitutional principle. Nothing about this case changes that. If WI is letting Lefty off the hook without articulating a reason, that's a matter for the voters of Wisconsin.

The One-Armed Bandit didn't break any federal laws that I'm aware of. So.

The feds can't just swoop down and charge people on a whim. States are sovereign, meaning they'd resist that kind of intrusion, and rightly so. There are solid reasons for limiting the federal government's ability to do what you want them to do in this case.

Me, I want the feds to stay in their kiddie pool and let the states handle most criminal prosecutions. That's a long-standing Constitutional principle. Nothing about this case changes that. If WI is letting Lefty off the hook without articulating a reason, that's a matter for the voters of Wisconsin.
Isn't felon in possession a federal crime? Asking honestly.

Back
Top Bottom