17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I’ll end with a request to all of you media people and politicians who have been insulting and reviling white people in this case: “Keep it up. You have no idea how much you are advancing the work of people like me. You are waking up hundreds, thousands, millions of white people. They will submit to your hatred and contempt for only so long.”

Thanks to you, things are going to change.

Watching Kyle’s testimony, man he really did a great job. He made the prosecutor look like a complete douche bag. That guy may never be able to show his face in public again.
Would be true if people actually watched the trial. Millions of people think he got away with murder. [thinking]

Pick up those soccer moms, aging hippies and teens from the local high school and let them ‘March’ with BLM in Boston, NYC or LA - that would be gold. Do you know why? Because those folks aren’t BLM, have no clue other than what is force fed via MSM and would be in for a rude awakening.
Oh, she sailed away on a bright and sunny day,
On the back of a crocodile.
“You see,” said she, “he’s as tame as he can be”
"I’ll ride him down the Nile.”
The croc winked his eye as she bade her mom good-bye,
Wearing a happy smile.
At the end of the ride the lady was inside,
And the smile was on the crocodile!

I absolutely agree with you that the quoted jury instruction
doesn't match what I thought I'd learned about
how to analyze self-defense across all US jurisdictions.

I don't know whether I'm mistaken,
or Wisconsin has an exception not reflected in the generic analysis.
It's a mix among the states. The very compressed version: For the self-defense element, some put the burden of proof on the prosecution once the defense raises it; some put it on the defense. Some make that first burden of proof a pretty low bar, some fairly high; in either case, rebuttable through a higher bar of evidence unless it's already at "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Longer version: 5.1 Criminal Defenses | Criminal Law

In response to your other comment on civil immunity, yes, about half the states insulate a person acquitted on self-defense from future civil actions based on the same facts. This guy has a writeup on it for this case.

Here's an unauthorized full view of the Tucker Carlson interview (it will probably be nuked soon).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CidUJMs5rYU

Here is what Fox posted, in two incomplete parts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7sbWaZstQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm7_wSuahXY

He has harsh words for Lin Wood and John Pierce, the two attorneys who left him sitting in jail so they could raise more money.

Couple take aways:

1). Lin Wood and John Pierce are absolute scumbags. They wanted to use the kid as a cause instead of providing legal defense.

2). He doesn't strike me as being a republican or any kind of right wing person. He sounds more like a democrat than a republican.

3). He experienced first hand prosecutorial misconduct.

A former official with the DuPage County Democratic Party in Illinois has come under fire for callous comments suggesting that Sunday night's mass murder at a Wisconsin Christmas parade was "karma" for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, according to Fox News.

Mary Lemanski
Mary Lemanski, who was listed as the social media director for the Democratic Party chapter as of this morning, and whose name was removed minutes ago, mocked the Waukesha parade massacre that left at least five dead and 40 injured as "probably just self-defense," and "karma" following the verdict in Kenosha.
Hers will be much worse.

These people are just lining up to be sued!

MSNBC’s Cross: Rittenhouse a ‘Little Murderous White Supremacist’​

Saturday, MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross and her guest Elie Mystal did not pull any punches when expressing their frustrations with Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse by a Kenosha, WI jury.

Mystal criticized the verdict as a “miscarriage of justice” and a product of the “white justice system.”

However, later in the segment, Cross took aim at Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) for suggestions Rittenhouse could be a congressional intern. The MSNBC “Cross Connection” host referred to Rittenhouse as a “little murderous white supremacist” in her critique

These people are just lining up to be sued!

They can say stuff like that now and not get sued because he’s a public figure now and the bar to sue public figures is very high. Pudding brain biden, joe Scarborough and dozens on msnbc and cnn said those things in the immediate aftermath of the shootings when he wasn’t a public figure.

he’s a public figure now and the bar to sue public figures is very high.

Another interesting question. He's not in public office, not a celebrity per se, nothing in the trial labeled him as such or even asked such questions that align with the MSM purposefully defamatory and libelous narrative.

Trial example. Court proceeding being public. Can an individual found not guilty for shoplifting or something be slandered without risk of liability in the media? Joe (the not-guilty shoplifter) is a rapey, child molesting murderer. Would that be legit?

Last edited:
He IS a public figure, but "he's a white supremacist" is pretty inflammatory. And, of course, using the term "murderous" is demonstrably untrue and inaccurate. And, since this is a "news outlet," that's built-in slander perhaps.

I dunno. IANAL. But even filing a suit might be enough to make some of these idiots think before they speak. #wishfulthinking

They can say stuff like that now and not get sued because he’s a public figure now and the bar to sue public figures is very high. Pudding brain biden, joe Scarborough and dozens on msnbc and cnn said those things in the immediate aftermath of the shootings when he wasn’t a public figure.
It's a stretch to say that he is, especially as he never intentionally sought to become one. This is as opposed to the standard examples of public figures: politicians, celebrities, ...

He IS a public figure, but "he's a white supremacist" is pretty inflammatory. And, of course, using the term "murderous" is demonstrably untrue and inaccurate. And, since this is a "news outlet," that's built-in slander perhaps.

Saying Rittenhouse is a public figure is like saying the arsonist can't be tried in civil court because when they burnt your property to the ground it saved you the effort of demolition for a new front porch.

It's a stretch to say that he is, especially as he never intentionally sought to become one. This is as opposed to the standard examples of public figures: politicians, celebrities, ...

I'd buy that much, much more quickly if he hadn't had a film crew embedded, then aired a prime-time interview a few days later. Those were choices he made, and sure, he was under financial duress... but he still made the choices.

Ironically, the way the left throws "white supremacist" and "racist" around actually limits their liability. There is no longer a consensus on what "white supremacist" or "racist" even means, and consequently it isn't even an objectively falsifiable claim. To them, Larry Elder is the "black face of white supremacy" for Pete's sake! At this point we have no choice but to interpret such claims coming from the political left and corporate media as a political ploy. I think we're getting there. Certainly even 5 years ago most people assumed a "white supremacist" was a stereotypical Neo-Nazi sort, and now I know they just call everyone a "white supremacist" and "racist" when there is any point of political disagreement. It's a dog whistle.

I don't know whether it will be worth his while financially, but I do hope Rittenhouse and/or his mother will pursue lawsuits where there is a decent chance of winning even a token rebuke for these willful liars. But they'll have to focus on objectively false claims and let the woke-speak accusations slide.

Back
Top Bottom