17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

For those of us who can't watch... what's the issue with MSNBC?

ETA: I mean, aside from the obvious... [rofl]
The judge said that someone was pulled over for running a red light while following the juror bus and he said his name was james Morrison a producer for nbc under the supervision of Irene Byron in NY and then the judge banned msnbc from the courtroom. It seems a little odd that he would give his “supervisors” name and say that she told him to follow the bus.

MSNBC declares war on the judge in 3, 2, 1...
I just went to the msnbc web site. I expected some news, and possibly something addressing this claiming they were not involved.

Instead, all stories are anti GOP or bringing up trump again. The biased political story vs something news relevant is rather shocking.

(ok, i need to go shower now)

1637257411635.png

For those of us who can't watch... what's the issue with MSNBC?

ETA: I mean, aside from the obvious... [rofl]

They can't be that bad. An obit for some dickhead that was forwarded to me this morning:

A staunch Democrat, his love for this country preceded every decision and conversation he had. In addition to his family, he dedicated himself to the Democratic Party and was honored as "Democrat of the Year" in North Andover, after campaigning for Elizabeth Warren. Walter's head for math and facts were legendary, as was his passion for MSNBC.

That last sentence above is pure comedy.

Since burning shit down or starting a revolution is not really my style, I have been thinking about (and this is in the very early stages of thought) starting a web based true news program. Something that would be formatted similarly to a nightly new broadcast, but would present the material in a completely objective way without withholding verifiable information that would support either side of a controversial issue. I have zero experience in journalism, very little experience in broadcast television, and some experience in videography and sound. I certainly would not anchor such a program since I cannot speak for crap so I would be more on the production end. Any thoughts on if there would be an interest in this?
Fortunately we already have several people who do that with online publications. Follow Sharyl Atkisson, John Solomon (website justthenews.com), Jack Posobiec, and Michael Yon. I'm sure there are others who don't come immediately to mind.

Guy said he worked for MSNBC
Puh-leeze someone Joe Job CNN next...

The judge said that someone was pulled over for running a red light while following the juror bus and he said his name was james Morrison a producer for nbc under the supervision of Irene Byron in NY and then the judge banned msnbc from the courtroom. It seems a little odd that he would give his “supervisors” name and say that she told him to follow the bus.
5uo66t.jpg

Is the guy from MSNBC being held? Just holding him with the possibility of jail time is a win win situation especially if he really does work for them since they’d have to either take responsibility or cut him loose and make other employees afraid it’ll happen to them too.

Is the guy from MSNBC being held? Just holding him with the possibility of jail time is a win win situation especially if he really does work for them since they’d have to either take responsibility or cut him loose and make other employees afraid it’ll happen to them too.
I think I saw that he was released, but the matter is still under investigation.

Since burning shit down or starting a revolution is not really my style, I have been thinking about (and this is in the very early stages of thought) starting a web based true news program. Something that would be formatted similarly to a nightly new broadcast, but would present the material in a completely objective way without withholding verifiable information that would support either side of a controversial issue. I have zero experience in journalism, very little experience in broadcast television, and some experience in videography and sound. I certainly would not anchor such a program since I cannot speak for crap so I would be more on the production end. Any thoughts on if there would be an interest in this?
Ensemble anchor crew with a "Not Guilty" gal, a handsome gent and one more rotating through a group of regular joe/jane people or occasional guest stars (local businessmen, popular social media influencers, etc)

It could work

Back
Top Bottom