• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Get a load of the demoralization shill.

If you're handy you can build a set in your house for short money, less than a bathroom if you can keep the costs to just materials. It's a lot of work, an hour of writing takes minutes to read. I say go for it, just make sure you set yourself apart, something that you can market. If your content is good then people will come. If it stays good, then people will stay.

If you want to spend a lot of money on a project only you and your friends will ever see, this is definitely the way to go!

BTW.....there are thousands of people already doing this. And you don't watch any of them.

Get a load of the demoralization shill.

If you're handy you can build a set in your house for short money, less than a bathroom if you can keep the costs to just materials. It's a lot of work, an hour of writing takes minutes to read. I say go for it, just make sure you set yourself apart, something that you can market. If your content is good then people will come. If it stays good, then people will stay.

Most stuff is green screen and graphics now anyway, which leaves lighting, camera, sound, and makeup.
Get some local film school kids involved and you may be surprised what they can bring to the table.

If you want to spend a lot of money on a project only you and your friends will ever see, this is definitely the way to go!

BTW.....there are thousands of people already doing this. And you don't watch any of them.

who the f*** are you to tell me who i listen to? you have no f***ing idea what happens outside of your tiny world.

Since burning shit down or starting a revolution is not really my style, I have been thinking about (and this is in the very early stages of thought) starting a web based true news program. Something that would be formatted similarly to a nightly new broadcast, but would present the material in a completely objective way without withholding verifiable information that would support either side of a controversial issue. I have zero experience in journalism, very little experience in broadcast television, and some experience in videography and sound. I certainly would not anchor such a program since I cannot speak for crap so I would be more on the production end. Any thoughts on if there would be an interest in this?

You need to develop a personality to drive it whether its yourself or someone else.

Also nobody is 100% objective. So trying to claim that is sort of futile.

Also news is not really that useful. Unless your goal is to somehow attract LCD retards. Actual news is boring and can be rapped off in 10 min a day. Also at some level you're not really going to be able to improve the quality because the source needs to improve... where do you think all these other s*** heads are getting their news from? Same AP/reuters/conhugeco reporters everyone else is.

Not saying "don't do it" but this needs an edge of some kind otherwise the plane won't take off.

Yes, yes there was a business mentioned. Media outlets are businesses.

As it was discussed here, it was not a business.

I am already sick of this idea. Maybe I'll just make cat videos.

Nobody said you couldn't do it, I just pointed out that you wouldn't do it. Cat videos will make you much more money. You chose wisely.

Somebody drive over there to Kenosha and tell John Johnson to either shit or get off the pot!
No no men of internet action time away from the keyboard is tough for us

We fight our wars on the digital landscape in our basements

Do you realize there are no snacks on the front lines of actual war.

No my friend we feast on cheetos

If there is no verdict today - I don't think there will be. It will be back up to the judge to make a ruling on mistrial with or without prejudice, and he doesn't want to make that call either.

Meanwhile, an innocent kid (you did watch the video didn't you?) continues to languish.
Id say tomorrow if theres nothing tomorrow the judge will take it into his hands but he will issue monday

Back
Top Bottom