17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

This was the opportunity for this do-nothing judge to POUNCE on the opportunity to declare a mistrial AND blame it on the media. Justice served and a scheming media to blame. If the judge weren't so stupid, this would be over right now.

I still think the judge is sitting back and NOT Ito'ing the trial. Let it run. And if they find him guilty, he's going to set aside the verdict and that's all there is to it. Because I can't believe he'd just let a prosecutor talk DOWN to him like that at any time, inside or outside a courtroom.

I think I saw that he was released, but the matter is still under investigation.
I think they only gave him a ticket for running the red light. I’m still skeptical about this being msnbc, but, I have a hard time believing people can really be that stupid. The defense team should be up that judge’s a** right now yanking a mistrial out and leaving the prejudice in his gullet to fester.

This was a waste of time, and was just a virtue signal. Same as when he caught someone IN his court room filming the jury. The damage has already been done. And there have been no consequences. I continue to be disgusted by this judge, but more directly at the defense for not vehemently fighting for Kyle. I hope he gets effective counsel for his appeal.

I think they only gave him a ticket for running the red light. I’m still skeptical about this being msnbc, but, I have a hard time believing people can really be that stupid. The defense team should be up that judge’s a** right now yanking a mistrial out and leaving the prejudice in his gullet to fester.
While there could be other explanations for it, the immediate social media dump is the left's MO when they are caught.

This was a waste of time, and was just a virtue signal. Same as when he caught someone IN his court room filming the jury. The damage has already been done. And there have been no consequences. I continue to be disgusted by this judge, but more directly at the defense for not vehemently fighting for Kyle. I hope he gets effective counsel for his appeal.
It does reinforce the reason for declaring a mistrial.

If riots happen, I hope it happens start of next week because ruining black friday shopping would be crossing the line for some people.
I think LOOTING stuff for Free is cheaper then any Black Friday sales and isn't "Black Friday" Racisst ?

It does reinforce the reason for declaring a mistrial.

Then he needs to declare it. Not come issue a wishy washy statement about how he is excluding MSNBC. Mistrial NOW.

To the people who are saying he is waiting for a verdict, then if guilty he is going to override the decision and declare a mistrial: What evidence do you have that this is anything the judge would ever do? This judge has shown no inclination for making the decisions a judge needs to make.

Then he needs to declare it. Not come issue a wishy washy statement about how he is excluding MSNBC. Mistrial NOW.

To the people who are saying he is waiting for a verdict, then if guilty he is going to override the decision and declare a mistrial: What evidence do you have that this is anything the judge would ever do? This judge has shown no inclination for making the decisions a judge needs to make.
He is not going to do it if the Defense does not make a strong demand for it. I don't know why, but the Defense isn't demanding anything.

I’m still skeptical about this being msnbc

Of course you are.

The guy gave both his and his supervisors name that check out as who he said they are. Got a ticket for the infraction and was let go by the police. And to top it all off the judge read all this to the courtroom.

But since you didn’t actually touch it you remain skeptical… Got it!

Drone on.

Of course you are.

The guy gave both his and his supervisors name that check out as who he said they are. Got a ticket for the infraction and was let go by the police. And to top it all off the judge read all this to the courtroom.

Drone on.

Where does your faith in this come from? Is it not possible that whatever happened might be misrepresented to the public?

NBC just released a statement that said this person does not work for them, that he is a freelance journalist that was stopped for a traffic violation. And that is has not relation to NBC or MSNBC. Maybe it is OK to keep a healthy dose of skepticism until we get real, validated facts, no?

This whole trial is a Joke, I read that the city of Kenosha is distance learning all 5 schools in town because of the protesters, so not one of the jury has a kid or relatives kid or friends or neighbors kids letting them know how to vote to avoid a Riot ! They will distance learning until the trial is over.

Of course you are.

Drone on.
I'm a very firm believer in "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see".

He is not going to do it if the Defense does not make a strong demand for it. I don't know why, but the Defense isn't demanding anything.
It’s baffling. It’s like the judge is tossing them softballs to argue for a mistrial and they just won’t swing at it. He’ll get huffed up and look at them and they sit back and add nothing. it’s like watching a teacher giving a kid hints at a question and the kid still gets the answer wrong.

Same as the holes in the dirty jeans that I used to and still wear. Never thought I'd be a fashion savant.
I remember my mother yelling at me for "cutting" the knees on my jeans back in the mid 80s. Showed her my knees, which both scabbed over from having fallen, and torn the jeans.

Do people really think some loser from MSNBC following the jury bus but achieving nothing and the jury not even seeing it rises to the level of a mistrial? That’s just bias.

"Hey, get your boots on and come with me"
"Where are we going?"
"Shut up and do what I said"
"Do I have to wear my boots?"
"Yes"
This short interaction right here between a parent and child, to me, is a huge factor that’s missing these days. Too many kids are treated as the parents friends and that just can’t be. Parents are like platoon Sgt’s. Like it or not they have a hard job to do and it has to include obedience and the fear of getting whooped upside the head if they refuse.

I raise my coffee cup in your general direction. Well done Dad.

Remember, OJ walked when EVERYONE KNEW he did it. Jury didn't want their neighborhoods torched again like after the Rodney King riots a few years earlier. Jurors for this case probably considering their own families and livelihoods too. If a mob gets big and violent enough, it works. Just ask the Russian Czars.

This short interaction right here between a parent and child, to me, is a huge factor that’s missing these days. Too many kids are treated as the parents friends and that just can’t be. Parents are like platoon Sgt’s. Like it or not they have a hard job to do and it has to include obedience and the fear of getting whooped upside the head if they refuse.

I raise my coffee cup in your general direction. Well done Dad.

1637261763943.png

Back
Top Bottom