17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

...who work for people who look an awful lot like:
iXwlF8d.png
and
World_Economic_Forum_Logo.svg_886167538-1440x899.png

Don't believe for a moment that this shit exists in a vacuum. It's part of an agenda that's being pushed on us.

Some people who are tough enough not to be intimidated by BLM/Antifa might be if their/family's livelihoods came under threat.

Same people - different departments.

can anyone explain to me why a prosecutor would have handbrake on the laptop they use to present video evidence?
Because he uses it to rip DVDs in his spare time?

Honestly? If I wanted to give benefit of doubt, he receives source videos in whatever format, and converted them to something that runs reliably on his Mac. Obviously, there can be nefarious reasons as well; but I tend to support presumptive innocence, even for dudes with skijump hairdos

But here is where the limitless resources come into play. If the case is retried, no sweat off Binger's sack (Krous's is probably always sweating). They will not think twice about retrying. It is not their money, it is the state of Wisconsin's money - the people of Wisconsin's money. Rittenhouse will have to go through this whole ordeal again, with real money being spent - if raised, and while enjoying his constitutional presumption of innocence he will have his freedom curtailed and every aspect of his existence scrutinized.
does Rittenhouse remain detained ?

Because he uses it to rip DVDs in his spare time?

Honestly? If I wanted to give benefit of doubt, he receives source videos in whatever format, and converted them to something that runs reliably on his Mac. Obviously, there can be nefarious reasons as well; but I tend to support presumptive innocence, even for dudes with skijump hairdos
His explanation was deliberately taking advantage of the judge's admitted lack of tech knowledge. Luckily the judge is not an idiot and saw this.

These people are ridiculous! Asking for a mistrial WITHOUT prejudice? This is coming from the defense.

The state will agree. This is exactly what they want.
I was listening live while on the road. When the defense started stammering and asking for a mistrial and emphasized without prejudice, I'm guessing the people in traffic around me
could here the loudest WTF they have ever heard. I was happy the feed cut out so I could turn it off. Stomach turning stuff.

As an attorney what's your best guess to the outcome given the length of time the jury has been out?

Personally I thought it was a slam dunk not guilty. But the jury taking this amount of time makes me wonder if they see it that way?
I thought it would be a quick NG but then I read last night that two jurors were worried about their personal safety after the trial, so i am thinking it will be a hung jury and the nitwit(imho) prosecution team will get another bite of the apple.

You haven't been watching the Rikieta Law panel then. They are all ripping the judge for his tepidness.

I really think that the panel of lawyers that they are doing in the Rekieta Law channel is going to be an important way of watching our criminal justice system in the future. Maybe it will cause people to question the actions of prosecutors. Otherwise we wouldn't need the innocence project to get people out of jail who were wrongly accused.

Crowd sourcing for innocent people will be an effective tool against crooked prosecutors.

As an attorney what's your best guess to the outcome given the length of time the jury has been out?

Personally I thought it was a slam dunk not guilty. But the jury taking this amount of time makes me wonder if they see it that way?

Zimmerman jury took 16 hours and there wasn’t even one video to consider and there were only 2 charges, one scene.

during finals the state had some folders up between videos, clicked on desktop and an icon for 'Handbrake' was there. Trying to get the still now.
Some of the videos - they needed to circle and title who was who - could it have been used to do that, or is it just change cormats/codecs?

PS: on all video evidence, you cannot tell who is who - wonder why the defense never said "you cannot verify my client is even in frame with the videos"

Back
Top Bottom