17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Kenosha LEO mellow enough for you?

Waal now, you're committing a felony here. So if you want to flounce, you have to put your toy away.

Which IMO is good police work. Guy's not hurting anyone and not threatening anyone, so when the cop asks him if he's aware he's in violation of the law, he gives him the chance to come into compliance with it when he acknowledges he didn't realize that he wasn't. Not every violation requires a heavy handed response.

These people are ridiculous! Asking for a mistrial WITHOUT prejudice? This is coming from the defense.

The state will agree. This is exactly what they want.
iu

People on the prosecution side should be disbarred for that drone footage nonsense. The original file was 11mb. They can't figure out a way to send someone 11mb?!? Hell, Gmail can handle 25mb. And the file name change showing they did create a new copy...straight up lying now. But the defense also isn't helping Rittenhouse out there either. Mistrial--yes, but not so it can just be brought back at a later date with a more competent prosecutor.

Does the defense pushing for a mistrial w/o prejudice have anything to do with the video issue? Just trying to figure out how it makes sense. They can't all be that incompetent, on both sides - can they?

The next time someone comes on here and tells me how pro-death penalty they are, I will ask them to watch these buffoons (on ALL sides) and ask them if these are the people who should be deciding lives. Everyone should be disbarred...including the judge. Disgusted.
The lawyer from Canada made this exact point. These are the type of people arguing to put people to death.

Does the defense pushing for a mistrial w/o prejudice have anything to do with the video issue? Just trying to figure out how it makes sense. They can't all be that incompetent, on both sides - can they?
The compressed video sent to the defense while the state had the full res version.

One side is incompetent, the other side is lying and covering for their carelessness and trying to pull a fast one.

The next time someone comes on here and tells me how pro-death penalty they are, I will ask them to watch these buffoons (on ALL sides) and ask them if these are the people who should be deciding lives. Everyone should be disbarred...including the judge. Disgusted.
The panel brought this issue up. Compelling argument.

I "think" the defense knows the Judge won't do it and will let the jury rule. The defense will then use this request, as well as others, as grounds for a re-trial should the jury find guilty.

You think the Judge should allow the Prosecutor to get away with his BS? The Judge has every right to call bullshit when he see it. Only Liberals are attacking the Judge, and making death threats against him and his family.

You think the Judge should allow the Prosecutor to get away with his BS? The Judge has every right to call bullshit when he see it. Only Liberals are attacking the Judge, and making death threats against him and his family.

If that is your take away, then you have not been watching. And stop with the "Only liberals are attacking the judge" BS. If you think that then you are not fully informed.

Despite the fact that he thinks I am a moron (not holding it against him), I don't think that is what he is saying here. The judge seems paralyzed from ruling in a way that may be scrutinized by the dickheads that are going to scrutinize him anyway. This sort of thing happens everyday but we don't see it because most cases don't have any public attention. Defendants, regardless of people's feeling of guilt generally, get screwed by the limitless resources of the state and despite the constitutional presumption of innocence, there is a practical presumption of guilt.

Back
Top Bottom