17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

To be fair, I have sent videos from iPhones to androids in group texts and the videos get compressed to shit.

That said, texting/airdrop is not the same as emailing full resolution videos or uploading them to a site for remote access to full sized files.
The prosecution sounds more like trying to cover their ass than anything.

To be fair, I have sent videos from iPhones to androids in group texts and the videos get compressed to shit.

That said, texting/airdrop is not the same as emailing full resolution videos or uploading them to a site for remote access to full sized files.
That's why there are mechanisms that forensically preserve the video exactly as it is. The State used that process with everything else, but not this.

Problem with the thought of a Mistrial with Prejudice: Rittenhouse stands to win big in multiple defamation suits if when found not guilty. Without a judgement on his guilt, would he still be successful in a defamation suit, particularly on the most serious charges?

Problem with the thought of a Mistrial with Prejudice: Rittenhouse stands to win big in multiple defamation suits if when found not guilty. Without a judgement on his guilt, would he still be successful in a defamation suit, particularly on the most serious charges?
If hes not found guilty, hes legally innocent right?

To the extent he cannot be punished by the state. With regard to the truthfulness of statements made against him by the media, I think a judgement would matter. This is not my area of practice so I will not pretend to have the answer.

I wonder if a warrant would show the video was "texted" to a prosecutor with an Android as a test to ensure the video was sufficiently distorted as not to be useful and only THEN sent to the defense... JUst speculating. Not suggesting the prosecution was THAT cold bloodly corrupt.

@fencer was quoting about a LOSS, your reference is about a Dismissal. Fencer will correct me if I'm wrong once he gets a break.
Wikipedia: Double jeopardy § Prosecution after acquittal.

The dude is doing a bad job because sometimes people suck at their jobs.
Can we get him to primary Marsha?
I'll chip in for his plane fare and apartment deposit.

She's on my "list" of approved celebrity "affairs". That is the list of women the Mrs would forgive me for, if I should by chance sleep with her. It's a short list and NONE of them could ever happen 😂
Holding out for Irene Ryan or Ellen Corby, are ye?

[shocked]
Kenosha LEO mellow enough for you?

Waal now, you're committing a felony here.​
So if you want to flounce, you have to put your toy away.​

Mass gun owners watch that clip, and be all like...
19d742daa8a6ce8651dfa7e613cad345.jpg

A CC license to open carry a rifle?! f***ing ****** bullshit.
It's only been Federal law for 31 years.
Do try to keep up.

You would think that the court system would have a way to validate digital evidence by now to ensure everyone has the same, unaltered content. MD5 hashes for example.
Especially for drone video dropped off at the prosecutor's office
after the start of a criminal trial.
HeroSHBB.jpg

I call BS

If you zoom in you OBVIOUSLY have more pixels.

Here, see this documentary clip on enhanced zoom:

Meh, weak.

Any better? It's a guy wearing a knights helmet outside the courtroom.
@namedpipes, WTF have you been up to...?

Compression (source to storage in any situation that isn't *RAW*) is playing averages on a pixel to pixel basis to average out for storage size reduction.
(Unless it's lossless compression,
like I don't use on my hard drives
because it's not worth the risk of a day-one bug
in the compression algorithm).

this is shadowbanned af, download a copy before it gets memory holed

No logarithms? By Napier's bones that's as transgressive as F.

I thought he said he was air dropped on their "side" but could not be air dropped to Wisco due to Androids.
Android Rage:
android-rage-out.jpg
I know it's a joke but the Bible never calls it an "apple," the Hebrew word is a generic term for "fruit."
Worse: There are two trees.

No
It's Kenosha, Wisconsin - not Kenosha, Scotland.

Not to gum up this thread, but figured posters here may be interested...

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/“kyle”-sticker.422534/
LTFY.

None is surprising. Some of this is what you get when you have people who think they are smarter than they are trying to explain something they don’t understand. Like when the first nitwit detective “corrected” the defense attorney by telling him the four shots weren’t fired in 76 hundredths of a second but “seventy six tenths”. These people are morons using bad faith plus their own stupidity to try and ruin people’s lives.

Some is bad faith and as you know, some is flat out corruption

I wonder if a warrant would show the video was "texted" to a prosecutor with an Android as a test to ensure the video was sufficiently distorted as not to be useful and only THEN sent to the defense... JUst speculating. Not suggesting the prosecution was THAT cold bloodly corrupt.
But would it surprise you? We already know this prosecutor used “blah blah blah” to replace “I’m going to kill you.” He wasn’t on CNN attempting to hide that statement, he was addressing the jury.

Back
Top Bottom