11yo Girl Sets New Record for Field Stripping Her AR15

I guess we have to agree to disagree, or you can put me on ignore.

depicts, i would never even consider putting you on my ignore list. just because we disagree does not mean im mad at you.
just to clear up what my post was about, i dont have much a problem with the girl knowing how to maintain a firearm, i.e. taking it apart and putting it back together, what i did have a "problem" with was the glock videos, i totaly find it ridiculous. like i said in my original post, i dont expect anyone here to agree with me, and im not mad or aggravated by anyone that is disagreeing with me. people disagree with me all the time!

on the other hand, i do get aggravated when one unnamed person trolls the forums dragging around negativity with arrogance. im sick of reading it, and i will thankfully no longer be interacting with that person on NES. its something i should of done when i first joined the forum, never mind months later.
its one thing to disagree and respect someone as a fellow person and 2A supporter, its another to disagree and insult or belittle people in the majority of posts.

Eric, I didn't watch her other video's, and don't know if I will.

No problem here with me Brother. You have the right to feel the way you do. We just disagree. No big deal.. I don't even agree with myself some times!! [wink]

I agree with you. I don't think I'd take my 11 year old to LFI or a carbine course. They can shoot any firearms they want or go to a machine gun shoot if they think it would be fun. I have no problem with them being familiar with different types of guns or developing marksmanship skills, but not sure I'd want them focusing on stuff like that too early in life. When they are older, sure not a problem. Might even be a graduation present.

B

& welcome to the ignore list.
you are not worth any effort, your a another version of jose with a larger vocabulary.
cheers.

Why Ed, does this mean we're no longer friends?

If I thought you were no longer my friend, I don't know if I could go on.

Doc Holliday; Tombstone

[devil2]

That is great. If it is what she wants to do and has a burning desire to learn and get better at it how can you deny her?

If she was forced to learn these things and compete I might be inclined to agree. However I do not think that is the case, it seems that she is pretty proud of herself and is enjoying her hobby. Good for her!!!

Back
Top Bottom