11yo Girl Sets New Record for Field Stripping Her AR15

My daughter, at 3, is a bit young yet to let her handle my AR, but I WILL be saving a copy of this for when she gets older.

"Hey look - this girl took almost a full minute to field strip and reassemble her AR... I bet you can't do it faster!"

:)

As the father of a daughter, I like to see girls who are self sufficient. Also, nice caption for the video.

11 year old girl completely field strips her AR15 and then reassembles it in 53 seconds total. Look out boys, she will rip you apart and stuff you in an ammo can!

I have a 10-year old goddaughter. I've sent the link to her mother with the admonition to show it to her daughter - repeatedly.

I expect her to do as well with my AR when she comes to visit.

Catch 'em young and train 'em right!

Consoler, I must say I have learned more about you in the past week then I have in the past 3 years. You like Seven-Seven, your married and you have a goddaughter. Are you slowly coming around?

That was cool

Now, after watching that and never field stripped an AR-15, I know that I could do it too. I never realized it was so easy.

Damn, I gotta get one of those LWRS rifles!!!

I'd love to see the reaction of the Brady Bunch after they see he rack the slide and do the function check. That looked way cool!!!

Yeah, but can she do it blind-folded???? [bow]

But seriuously, that was awesome. I just bought a new Bushy AR15 and it takes me that long to find the right page in the manual showing me how to do it!!!

Did I spy a sidearm there too??? Awesome! She'll make a fine woman no doubt.

that's what I thought too! ha!

but after a second viewing it turns out to be a cell phone. (of course... she's an 11 year old girl... what else would it be [smile])

0000007.gif

Last edited:
that is just heart-warming.
notice she uses the rack method to reload?
I don't much care for the glock grip with grown man hands, imagine having
11-year old girl hands! She's a trooper alright.

What would be the cause of her constantly having to tap and rack?
Purposely having dummy rounds in her mags to simulate misfires. These were part of the drills I learn from Jim Conway when I took his course. It's even better when some else loads your mags for you so you don't know how many rounds in each mag or how many dummy rounds in the mag.

Maybe part of the drills include dummy rounds mixed in with live rounds to simulate clearing a misfire?

I wondered that myself.

EDIT:... Doh... Pete beat me to it!

Purposely having dummy rounds in her mags to simulate misfires. These were part of the drills I learn from Jim Conway when I took his course. It's even better when some else loads your mags for you so you don't know how many rounds in each mag or how many dummy rounds in the mag.

Thank you!

Ed

Ok.. first I have to raise my hand for "double" posting on this topic[thinking]. I promise to use mt search button as needed in the future.[grin]

But I have been watching this topic on another forum that I am a member and one of the posts was, to me, surprising! Hers a link...

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3891017131

My response is on the 2nd page.

Basically one of the members thought the videos were inappropriate. I think her parents deserve a Medal for raising such a capable young lady!

Basically one of the members thought the videos were inappropriate. I think her parents deserve a Medal for raising such a capable young lady!
i wouldnt call it inappropriate, but i do consider it on the odd side.
her father, or whoevers training her seems to be bent on turning his daughter into a child soldier, minus the war. teaching marksmanship skills and the fundamentals of shooting is one thing, being involved in weapon drills based around combat is another.

and the AR15 is a lot easier to take apart when you have tiny fingers.

Back
Top Bottom