10rd magazine in 30rd body if you're owning pre-banned ARs.

The idea of this is interesting but the actual items in the photo look to be horrible Chinese-made crap. Look at the bottle opener on the back of the "knife". I'd say you'd cut yourself anytime you tried to open a bottle, but I'm sure the edge on that thing can't break skin. Also, what's the thing on the top left for?

That's what the band aid is for....;)

Thought
Does anybody make a follower that takes 20rds of space for 30rd Stang mag?
wouldn't that meet definition of 10rd mag then?
More "permanent"than a plug ;)

Thought
Does anybody make a follower that takes 20rds of space for 30rd Stang mag?
wouldn't that meet definition of 10rd mag then?
More "permanent"than a plug ;)

I guess the real question is whether or not it matters, given the uncertainty around the legal status of blocked mags.

Do you have a go-to source for them? I'm moving back to MA in a few months.
Not recently, I started buying $10 PMAGs and aluminum ones when I moved out of MA. But they're out there.

ETA: I think MFS was selling them for $40 not too long ago. No idea if they have them in stock.

I will need to do this in a few months when I move back to MA. I've heard good things about these kits to convert your existing 30rd mags to 10rd; I presume for MA compliance you would to epoxy them in place permanently.
Nobody knows. There is no specific definition or case law.

Check out Hex-Mags 10/30 mags. Same size as 30rnder but holds only 10 due to spacer block attached to base plate and shorter spring. Can be disassembled for cleaning etc...

So you searched "maracas" and found . . . . whatever that is?
I think the search string I used was: "cute little Mexican Jumping Spider with a big moustache and sombrero playing maracas solo in a Mariachi band .GIF"
or, something to that effect...

Back
Top Bottom