• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10+1 rounds approved gun list selling at MA gun shops now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just look it up. Thanks. It Looks nice but the SW Shileld Plus looks "more mean" hahah any other?
Sig P365? That’s basically the smallest 10+1 9mm gun from what I can tell. I have the 365 and shield plus. The shield plus fits my large size hands better than the 365. Both have nice triggers

Sure. Thanks for proper answer. Before going to the shop, my question here just if people (with knowledge) know what the model names so i can look it up and pick for myself before heading to gun shop. Easy to talk there as well if you know what exactly you looking for before hand right?
Go to gun shop that have shootingrange, like gunparlor in worcester, they will rent ya what ever gun u need,so u can shoot em and see if it fit u before u spend they money. Gun need to fit your hand if u want to be good with it, and belive me when i tell ya this, subcompact guns are hard to shoot. And pic one with a manual safety ,or u shoot your ball off.

You don't necessarily have to buy this gun, but that particular store is top notch. I highly recommend them. Just shoot him a message, he is very responsive.

Go to gun shop that have shootingrange, like gunparlor in worcester, they will rent ya what ever gun u need,so u can shoot em and see if it fit u before u spend they money. Gun need to fit your hand if u want to be good with it, and belive me when i tell ya this, subcompact guns are hard to shoot. And pic one with a manual safety ,or u shoot your ball off.
Haaha yeah. I'm carrying an old LC9 now. Yup always manual safety for sure hahahah. of course my 2 1911 (SW and Ruger) shot much better and more fun than subcompact (LC9 i have) but i'm looking for a conceal 10+1 carry so may have to go with compact/subcompact. Thanks

First an admission, I didn't read every post so sorry for any dupe.

I think some of the confusion comes from the perception, indended or accidental, by the OP that the approved gun roster is somehow related to the mag capacity limit. It is not. There are many guns on the roster that are sold outside MA with standard cap mags (15 rounds), that are approved in MA but are only sold with 10 round mags. So you can buy say a S&W 910 in MA and it will come with a 10 round mag. But you cam easily get preban mags for the 5906 that will fit it and hold 15 rounds. And you can use them in the 910. The point is that mag limits are NOT connected to the gun. Also, if you have a post ban 15 round mag, unloaded, and don't even own the gun it fits, you can still be charged with possessing a high capacity feeding device.

Isn't MA fun? Escape the PRMA, look north.

SHOOTING SUPPLY
848 State Road
Westport MA 02790
774-319-5477
Please call the shop if you have any questions.​

SMITH AND WESSON SHIELD PLUS 11 rounds of 9MM

bb0e1200-4b7a-998e-8b64-6c03938c4d77.jpg

$499 SMITH AND WESSON SHIELD PLUS 9MM 11 Rounds (10+1)
Pre-pay yours today and Save over $90 off of MSRP and NO TAX
Available With or Without Thumb Safety

You don't necessarily have to buy this gun, but that particular store is top notch. I highly recommend them. Just shoot him a message, he is very responsive.
The vp9 is also an excellent gun

Then people should help me to rephrase better than a bunch if people laughing like JA right? I buy guns at four seasons and MFS only so what they have are what I know.
That is literally 99% of your problem. You're allowing LCD shops to fill your brain with doodoo.

There is no magic list. Additionally making a list is completely f****** stupid/waste of time... starting with the fact that there are lots of dealers in MA that will not sell or transfer you guns that are completely legal to own.

SHOOTING SUPPLY​

848 State Road​

Westport MA 02790​

774-319-5477​

Please call the shop if you have any questions.​

SMITH AND WESSON SHIELD PLUS 11 rounds of 9MM

bb0e1200-4b7a-998e-8b64-6c03938c4d77.jpg

$499 SMITH AND WESSON SHIELD PLUS 9MM 11 Rounds (10+1)
Pre-pay yours today and Save over $90 off of MSRP and NO TAX
Available With or Without Thumb Safety
thanks. I want to pick up tomorrow. I called the shop and it closed at 6pm. Let me know

That is literally 99% of your problem. You're allowing LCD shops to fill your brain with doodoo.

There is no magic list. Additionally making a list is completely f****** stupid/waste of time... starting with the fact that there are lots of dealers in MA that will not sell or transfer you guns that are completely legal to own.
What i mean the list is the list member here made it and post it,( same idea as green town list, no official like roster list) not an official state list. Or some members here helped just mentioned the model names in reply above. Thanks for your contribution to NES

Why don't you finish helping the guy out, and tell him to carry on an empty chamber.

+1 on the store, the VP9 was my first carry gun too, you shan't be disappointed in either

Why don't you finish helping the guy out, and tell him to carry on an empty chamber.

I have more suggestions, but he went and changed his name!

I'm even more puzzled now. If he's "1911 for life" (of which I approve wholeheartedly), then why is he even worried about 10+1? Unless his 1911 wishlist includes something like a Warthog or whatever it's called...

I'm more confused than ever.

I have more suggestions, but he went and changed his name!

I'm even more puzzled now. If he's "1911 for life" (of which I approve wholeheartedly), then why is he even worried about 10+1? Unless his 1911 wishlist includes something like a Warthog or whatever it's called...

I'm more confused than ever.
Changed name so people can be being nice because i can reply with nastier words. You can try if you want hahah. Let's me start with your first AK communist riffle (in your profile) and you think you will never get an hand gun in your home, AR or AK only? hahah

I have 5 guns at home including AR15 but i love 1911, and...?

Changed name so people can be being nice because i can reply with nastier words. You can try if you want hahah. Let's me start with your first AK communist riffle (in your profile) and you think you will never get an hand gun in your home, AR or AK only? hahah

I have 5 guns at home including AR15 but i love 1911, and...?

Carry a 1911. I do, sometimes. No worries about mag limits at all. Or carry anything else you like, with the magazine of your choice. You're not limited to other peoples' recommendations; the idea that you should rent and see what fits was a good one. Me, I already knew what I wanted when I started buying guns. Which was good, because the Internet didn't exist then.

That's the best advice you're likely to get. Enjoy!

Carry a 1911. I do, sometimes. No worries about mag limits at all. Or carry anything else you like, with the magazine of your choice. You're not limited to other peoples' recommendations; the idea that you should rent and see what fits was a good one. Me, I already knew what I wanted when I started buying guns. Which was good, because the Internet didn't exist then.

That's the best advice you're likely to get. Enjoy!
Apologize if I thought you are trying making fun at my nick name. Not sure hahahha.
My first 2 guns are both 1911. Yes i do know what i want but CC 1911 is a different story in the summer, so i got me an LC9 and now he time to go with another small one. More rounds better. That's all

I edc a 45 acp full size daily.
Not a 1911.

I have 2 different guns that are 45acp 1 is lighter than the other, and i dont have a problem with the weight.

But maybe thats because i dont wear basketball like shorts out of the house.

They both conceal just fine as well.

Apologize if I thought you are trying making fun at my nick name. Not sure hahahha.
My first 2 guns are both 1911. Yes i do know what i want but CC 1911 is a different story in the summer, so i got me an LC9 and now he time to go with another small one. More rounds better. That's all

Good info. I understand better now.

If the 1911 feels right, you can use that in your search for its summer replacement. There are a number of officer or commander-size 1911s out there you might want to check out.

But if "more rounds better" is your ethos, then maybe you do want to mosey off to more modern pastures and buy a plastic gun. I'd still suggest seeing what fits your hand and waistband best, in your price range. That can only be done by handling these guns, which is hard to do in a cattle-call atmosphere like Four Seasons.

I edc a 45 acp full size daily.
Not a 1911.

I have 2 different guns that are 45acp 1 is lighter than the other, and i dont have a problem with the weight.

But maybe thats because i dont wear basketball like shorts out of the house.

They both conceal just fine as well.

I wear tanktops and shorts in summer on the beach and anywhere fine all the time with the compact LC9 so i prefer something similar. 1911/AR for ranges. I carry almost 98% of the time even at home so i have to pick compact/sub compact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom