10+1 rounds approved gun list selling at MA gun shops now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in MA, beside preban, we can’t have more than 10. Yes i should say 10+1 instead 10+ In the body, my bad, apologize (even title said 10+1)I’m assuming people smarter than it is hahahah.
Also yes In the US got tons of 10+1 or 10+ Handguns. I’m asking specific In Massachusetts gun shops. Again I assume people smarter than it is (whatever “It” is it - english??? hhahah, you all make my day after a long week in hospital with new born lol
I’m assuming English isn’t your first language. Nothing wrong with that, but your approach certainly needs some polishing dude. lol

I’m assuming English isn’t your first language. Nothing wrong with that, but your approach certainly needs some polishing dude. lol
Then people should help me to rephrase better than a bunch if people laughing like JA right? I buy guns at four seasons and MFS only so what they have are what I know. That’s why i ask what other handguns available 10+1 in MA. Not sure what is my “wrong approach” with a simple question

We are in MA, beside preban, we can’t have more than 10. Yes i should say 10+1 instead 10+ In the body, my bad, apologize (even title said 10+1)I’m assuming people smarter than it is hahahah.
Also yes In the US got tons of 10+1 or 10+ Handguns. I’m asking specific In Massachusetts gun shops. Again I assume people smarter than it is (whatever “It” is it - english??? hhahah, you all make my day after a long week in hospital with new born lol
Is the new born the result of loveat 1 night? Asking for a friend. Jack.

So the actual question is:

"What pistols are readily available in MA gun shops that can accept 10 round magazines?"

Look at the roster someone linked to above. Look up the various models listed there and figure out what the magazine capacity is. Or just go to your local gun store and see what they have.

Yes. Thanks but most of them are not 10 rounds mag (most of them 7 or 8). Im looking for the one with 10 rounds avail. I said a list if we have here so i can choose what i like the most.
They are being sold. I bought one a couple months ago.

Just think you could go to this dealer in Framingham (where I bought mine) and not have to wait in line and be herded around like sheep at Four Seasons. But everyone wants to save $20…😂

Yes, i think that will be my carry one. I will pick that over Ruger Max. Not sure what else avail in MA is like that (10+1)

No, that's the thing. I read the whole thread.

You know you can buy mags separately from the gun, right?
nah you didn't read the whole thing because you missed one post someone being rephrase it (copy below). Or you are not American, lol.

Joke aside:
I know i can buy mags, but they look ugly because they are longer and not well nice to carry. I'm looking for a nice one that 10 rounds from original
So the actual question is:

"What pistols are readily available in MA gun shops that can accept 10 round magazines?"

Look at the roster someone linked to above. Look up the various models listed there and figure out what the magazine capacity is. Or just go to your local gun store and see what they have.

Then people should help me to rephrase better than a bunch if people laughing like JA right? I buy guns at four seasons and MFS only so what they have are what I know. That’s why i ask what other handguns available 10+1 in MA. Not sure what is my “wrong approach” with a simple question
Because your question was answered already, you were given legit answers, and even a link to check out, the rest is up to you to do the legwork and research and decide what you want, then find a dealer that can help make that happen.

We don’t work for you. We pay $ to belong here because of the wealth of information available and the diversity of the memberships background and experience is priceless.

Buck up or ball up, but don’t complain about the results you get for the work you didn’t do.

nah you didn't read the whole thing because you missed one post someone being rephrase it (copy below). Or you are not American, lol.

Joke aside:
I know i can buy mags, but they look ugly because they are longer and not well nice to carry. I'm looking for a nice one that 10 rounds from original

Okay.

Good luck in your quest. I still have no idea what you're after, but plainly that's my problem.

Every gun in ma is restricted to 10+1 in the tube.

Outside of preban.

Every dealer in ma can only sell 10+1 pistols outside of pre ban.

Damn near every gun made, has the capability of 10+1 /10 round magazines.

There are some sub compact/compacts that only accept 6/7/8 +1 in the tube.

If you are looking for an answer if the 6/7/8 +1 have a 10+1 capability, there is no list in exsistance that im aware of.

You would have to individually look at those guns and their manufacturers to see if they offer an extended magazine to make it a 10+1 gun.

Again, no list exsists for that instance of firearm option

If you are looking for an answer if the 6/7/8 +1 have a 10+1 capability, there is no list in exsistance that im aware of.

You would have to individually look at those guns and their manufacturers to see if they offer an extended magazine to make it a 10+1 gun.

Yup. This is why I'm confused, pretty much.

Because your question was answered already, you were given legit answers, and even a link to check out, the rest is up to you to do the legwork and research and decide what you want, then find a dealer that can help make that happen.

We don’t work for you. We pay $ to belong here because of the wealth of information available and the diversity of the memberships background and experience is priceless.

Buck up or ball up, but don’t complain about the results you get for the work you didn’t do.
I have no idea what the ack you mean, did you go too far LOL? I and other ask question, answer or not up to you. I don't complain, The one gave the link/list and proper answers, I thank. the one making fun I replied with a fun message. Simple is that.

Every gun in ma is restricted to 10+1 in the tube.

Outside of preban.

Every dealer in ma can only sell 10+1 pistols outside of pre ban.

There are some sub compact/compacts that only accept 6/7/8 +1 in the tube.

Again, no list exsists for that instance of firearm option
my question is your fist sentence. Which models have 10+1 ready in MA?. I didn't look for the 6/7/8 extended to 10 because carry with them are weird. Thanks

Just walk into any gunshop,with your ltc and cash,and they will sell ya the right gun. Sig365, shield + and a few other guns are 10rounds capacity guns. Get a berreta 92 or any oldschool wondernine(sig 226,ruger p..ect) if u want to use preban15 rounds mags . Berretta 92 Preban 15 rounds mag can be use in lot of guns.
What ever gun you end up with buy lot of ammo and spare mags, and practice using em .

Just walk into any gunshop,with your ltc and cash,and they will sell ya the right gun. Sig365, shield + and a few other guns are 10rounds capacity guns. Get a berreta 92 or any oldschool wondernine(sig 226,ruger p..ect) if u want to use preban15 rounds mags . Berretta 92 Preban 15 rounds mag can be use in lot of guns.
What ever gun you end up with buy lot of ammo and spare mags, and practice using em .
Sure. Thanks for proper answer. Before going to the shop, my question here just if people (with knowledge) know what the model names so i can look it up and pick for myself before heading to gun shop. Easy to talk there as well if you know what exactly you looking for before hand right?

my question is your fist sentence. Which models have 10+1 ready in MA?. I didn't look for the 6/7/8 extended to 10 because carry with them are weird. Thanks
Every gun in a gun shop.
And every shop has different stock.
There is no list again that im aware of that is only a 10+1 gun, because every gun can be that.

Massachusetts has a roster like California to which i linked earlier.

All of the guns on that list are 10+1.
Unless they are of the mentioned sub compact/compact variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom