10+1 rounds approved gun list selling at MA gun shops now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in MA, beside preban, we can’t have more than 10. Yes i should say 10+1 instead 10+ In the body, my bad, apologize (even title said 10+1)I’m assuming people smarter than it is hahahah.
Also yes In the US got tons of 10+1 or 10+ Handguns. I’m asking specific In Massachusetts gun shops. Again I assume people smarter than it is (whatever “It” is it - english??? hhahah, you all make my day after a long week in hospital with new born lol

Of course there are. There are tons of used guns in MA shops that can either use or come with pre-ban mags which hold more than 10 rounds. There's even brand new ones e.g. Sig 226/229.

Of course there are. There are tons of used guns in MA shops that can either use or come with pre-ban mags which hold more than 10 rounds. There's even brand new ones e.g. Sig 226/229.

This is what I'm not sure the OP's getting.

OP, what I now think you're looking for is a "list" of modern wonder-nines that use mags that were available before 1994.

First, identify and purchase the wonder-nine of your choice.

Next, source whatever preban magazine you can afford.

Finally, stuff it full of ammo until you can't fit any more in there. It's likely to be anywhere between 12 and 17 rounds. And it'll be perfectly legal in MA as long as the magazine was produced before 1994. Even if the gun you load the magazine into wasn't manufactured before 1994.

Hope that clarifies things? For example, almost any 9mm Glock you can buy can be legally loaded to 17 rounds or so, even in MA, if you get a preban magazine. You'll pay through the nose for that mag, of course, but there's nothing unlawful about it.

Don't like used. will look into P229. Thanks P226 is too big (that what she said) :)

Then people should help me to rephrase better than a bunch if people laughing like JA right? I buy guns at four seasons and MFS only so what they have are what I know. That’s why i ask what other handguns available 10+1 in MA. Not sure what is my “wrong approach” with a simple question
This is easy.
For some reason you buy firearms at two places
Just call them up and they should answer what they have available that fits the "10+1"

Haaha yeah. I'm carrying an old LC9 now. Yup always manual safety for sure hahahah. of course my 2 1911 (SW and Ruger) shot much better and more fun than subcompact (LC9 i have) but i'm looking for a conceal 10+1 carry so may have to go with compact/subcompact. Thanks
Smith and Wesson Subcompact is a viable option if you wanted a double stack. A glock 43x sounds perfect for you also.

Carry a 1911. I do, sometimes. No worries about mag limits at all. Or carry anything else you like, with the magazine of your choice. You're not limited to other peoples' recommendations; the idea that you should rent and see what fits was a good one. Me, I already knew what I wanted when I started buying guns. Which was good, because the Internet didn't exist then.

That's the best advice you're likely to get. Enjoy!
I also love the 1911. I carried that every day for ~2.5 yrs before I got the M&P 9c.

This is your best advice. The OP really needs to hold and fire a number of guns to see what fits his hand best and shoot them to see what he can shoot comfortably and accurately. Our advice can't do that for him (or anyone else). One size does not fit all!

I'm not fond of pocket carry, even though I have some decent holsters for a few pocket guns. Can't have anything else in the pocket, gun can snag on the way out of said pocket, etc.
I wear tanktops and shorts in summer on the beach and anywhere fine all the time with the compact LC9 so i prefer something similar. 1911/AR for ranges. I carry almost 98% of the time even at home so i have to pick compact/sub compact
Choose long (or tall) shirts to cover the gun. IWB with a good quality holster makes all the difference. I only carry in Milt Sparks VMII holsters, they are custom made, expensive and you wait for them, but they are worth it. I have about 2 boxes of other holsters I don't use!!
what your suggestion for conceal carry of these compare to Shield Plus?
I have an original Shield 9 and I've carried that in the Summer. I bought my M&P 9c in 2008 and have been carrying that every day since then.

Skimmed through. Sounds like OP wants a tiny gun, designed to hold less than 10 rounds, to hold 10 rounds without an extended mag.

Don't buys guns, start with reading comprehension, writing coherent sentences and general attitude adjustment towards group of people who you are asking for help. It took 3 pages for people to understand wtf you are asking.
That's what the OP is looking for. Personal amusement. Jack.

Don't buys guns, start with reading comprehension, writing coherent sentences and general attitude adjustment towards group of people who you are asking for help. It took 3 pages for people to understand wtf you are asking.
I’m not sure if English is his first language?…

Already started. Thanks. Do you understand now? If yes. Good and stfu lol

In the 24hrs that this thread has been up, you could've easily made the list yourself.
Thanks. People already gave ~5 different handgun advices already earlier. No need more. That’s the purpose of questions and answers of the forums “you don’t know, you ask” and engage communication lol. Please go through all NFS forums and tell people who ask questions do their own research hahaha

Do you even English?
Who trying to help and i gave an attitude??? Read all 4 pages again and keep learn English like me lol. People give me a sweet orange i will give same or more back. If they give me a sour orange, I will give back a midle finger and double sour oranges. Simple is that. Understood? ;-)

Oh your question above is helping. Thanks lol

Instead of spending an hour googling, you come here, ask an ass-backwards question, and then get an attitude when people try to help. Why don't you take your own advice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom