• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

‘I Just Can’t Stand By’: American Veterans Join the Fight in Ukraine

absolutely everything is solvable with a good portion of violence. it is just usually the government who wants to usurp the right to do violence, and they call it 'justice'.
I agree
whoever said “violence never solved anything” was an idiot.

Heinlein put it best when he wrote:​

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”​

In Ukraine right now, it’s easy to identify where to inflict the violence.
Its harder to tell we’re to direct it in the USA right now so it will do some good.

I agree
whoever said “violence never solved anything” was an idiot.

Heinlein put it best when he wrote:​

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”​

In Ukraine right now, it’s easy to identify where to inflict the violence.
Its harder to tell we’re to direct it in the USA right now so it will do some good.
What is there to solve? Did ukraine do something to russia?

What is there to solve? Did ukraine do something to russia?
Not sure if your serious.
Russia feels they have a reason to invade.
Ukraine feels they have a reason to stop them.
Violence ensues.
They will kill each other until a solution is worked out.
Its a story as old as time.

Out of all the wars the worlds seen (and even the 2014 version of this one) here we go with this stuff again.

The TV can convince people to do some pretty wild things. Not saying it's right or wrong. But there's been zero shortages of legitimate bad guys who need to die over the past decade that the news didn't care about, ergo, the public doesn't care about.

Weird times.

Comparing 2022 Russia to the Third Reich is a really bad comparison. They arent in the same realm of reality. China isnt even close and they are significantly more dangerous and capable than Russia, not to mention China has a de facto holocaust of it's own going on right now.

People need to stop comparing X bad guy to the Nazis. The Nazi's were about as bad as it gets.
China is pretty close.

Check out the weigers

Organ harvesting slaves for profit is pretty messed up

And it's been a well known thing for YEARS. Probably well over a decade. And zero people seem to really care about it.

The Uyghurs get put into the classic "untochable" category by people. Asians? Yucky. Don't look like me! "Chinese?" They're communists! Muslims!? Terrorist's!

So, they fall into the perfect shit storm of demographics. There arent any pet racial equality groups who care about Asians, so the liberals don't give a shit. If they were black theyd have a fighting chance. They're already considered Chinese by people so that's a big negative. And the communist thing isnt helping either. So it's best to close ones eyes and pretend it's not a thing. blah blah blah blah! Cheap stuff from China please!

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy and irony in this thread? I see some amped-up white guys who want to go to Ukraine to save some pretty, white damsels in distress.

How many innocent black civilians have died as collateral damage during the war-torn history of the African continent? How many of you guys were eager to sign up to fight for one of their corrupt governments and save some black people? You were content letting the UN enjoy a monopoly on raping and pillaging there.

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy and irony in this thread? I see some amped-up white guys who want to go to Ukraine to save some pretty, white damsels in distress.

How many innocent black civilians have died as collateral damage during the war-torn history of the African continent? How many of you guys were eager to sign up to fight for one of their corrupt governments and save some black people? You were content letting the UN enjoy a monopoly on raping and pillaging there.

Jimmy Carter criminalized going over to help and called everyone back. Today it's ok to go shoot Russians.

It was a while ago but these guys went off to help innocents in Africa...

Wild Geese.jpg

Not really .
Just you trying to paint everyone here as racists.

Not really .
Just you trying to paint everyone here as racists.
Not painting people here as racist -- just the politicians and media whose propaganda is so effective in influencing outsiders to go fight in Ukraine. Ukrainians apparently are sympathetic victims -- unlike the Africans.

I don't believe Americans should have gone to Africa either. Just as in Ukraine, we have no strategic interest there.

How many conflicts that started in Africa have led to world war‘s?

To be honest, I believe if Trump was still in office there wouldn't be a war. The Biden administration has been pushing for this war. Look what the democrats have done in just 14 months, they did what no other country could do, they brought this country to its knees. Who here really believes we're going to make it to 2024? If in the next year the democrats don't drag us into a world war, the end result will still be the same because there will be nothing left. Make no mistake about it, this is Biden's war. Putin is only doing what this administration wants him to do.

Jimmy Carter criminalized going over to help and called everyone back. Today it's ok to go shoot Russians.
American and Australian mercs fought for Rhodesia during the infamous "bush war" there against Mugabe and his Communist-backed guerrillas. Fighting for a foreign government can result in U.S. citizenship being forfeited. No thanks. Too much risk for whatever small potential financial gain.

Back
Top Bottom