‘Cocks Not Glocks’ Hands Out Dildos to Protest Campus Carry in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
Angered by the fact that law-abiding students, faculty, and staff can now exercise their right to keep and bear arms on campus, organizers of the gun-control organization “Cocks not Glocks” held a rally at the University of Texas at Austin on Wednesday.

This wasn’t just any ordinary gun-control get-together. To live up to their name, which was a joke at first, Cocks not Glocks protesters handed out large dildos to participants to show their opposition to Senate Bill 11, which legalized campus carry on public universities.

Speaking before the large crowd, the founder of the organization, Jessica Jin, said, “It seems that I have cracked an enormous dick joke on the internet,” according to a report by MySA.com.

“Let’s put a dildo in the hands of every pissed off college student who hasn’t been heard in this safety conversation,” Jin added. “Strap it on, feel the discomfort, feel the weird looks. Wear it loud, wear it proud, and don’t take them off until people take their guns home.”

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/co...locks-hand-dildos-protest-campus-carry-texas/

------
The young blonde girl with the black one looks like she is in a state of euphoria.

#BlackGunsMatter

These idiots don't think future employers will see these pictures and pass them over for a job after college.

From one of their posters: Rates of sexual violence increase when students are armed? Yeah, maybe if the statistician is smoking crack. Or perhaps they mean armed with dildos? That I would believe...

u tarded if you think its a good idea to let someone take your pic at a demonstration like this

internet rule 1: nothing ever gets deleted

1024x1024-1.jpg

Imagine being the middle management genius who tries to bring this one on.

Imagine being the middle management genius who tries to bring this one on.

Unless she is hoping for a lucrative career in the adult film industry.

Can you imagine the guy at dildos.com who processed the order for 4500 dildos ? I bet he started his weekend early. I am also willing to bet that the campus will be eerily quit this weekend with not a co-ed in sight.

A smart student could pay this years tuition if he ran out and bought all of the lube on drug store shelves in a 10 mile radius.

You can buy used dildos by the pound from the San Fernando Valley, explains why there's pictures of $200 units slung up. I just hope they ran all 4000 through a dishwasher first.

Miguel Robles, a 19-year-old political communications student, wielded a poster that said: “You’re packin’ heat, I’m packin’ meat.” He said that he feels “less safe now that campus carry exists. During class you’re not sure if you can argue or have discussions any more because if someone gets very offended at any moment, [violence] could just spill out … It’s just very unnerving, really,” he added. “I haven’t met anyone that thinks it’s a good idea.”

Political communications.

You can buy used dildos by the pound from the San Fernando Valley, explains why there's pictures of $200 units slung up.
more great information i vacuum up here at nes! wonderful, good stuff that makes me be able to step out into the world with confidence so i can converse with anyone on any subject and not look like a fool, but hold my own. [hmmm]

It's bad enough that these stupid idiots are willing to surrender their own constitutional rights away, but what really ticks me off is they want us to surrender ours too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom