Zimmerman Bond revoked!!!!

in the NES court of public opinion who are 100 percent sure that Martin was going to make "lean" and that he might have been casing housing units within the complex.

Skittles and "Tea" (which we now have reason to believe were bought to make "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" a batch of Lean)

That hardly sounds like I am 100% sure of why he had skittles and "Tea". But on the street these are pretty common ingredients for a little "Lean" party.

Look this whole thing is disgusting. I hate that GZ is gonna be crucified. I hate that TM is a dead kid. Nobody won here, everybody lost. We don't need to make it worse. There is not going to be any justice in this instance.

Last edited:
GZ I predict will get off because the jury will want to feel safe and GZ makes them feel safe.

It depends on the jury. The prosecution will no doubt try to fill the jury with people who want to feel safe FROM the Zimmermans of this world.

Remember Voir Dire is French for Jury Stacking.

It depends on the jury. The prosecution will no doubt try to fill the jury with people who want to feel safe FROM the Zimmermans of this world.

Remember Voir Dire is French for Jury Stacking.

But it takes just one person to hang the jury. Right? So if one person stands strong and believes that GZ did no wrong then the verdict can't be a conviction in a 2nd degree Murder charge. Just one.

Last edited:
You seem to have the same misunderstanding of the American justice system as a lot of people do. Martin is not the defendant, Zimmerman is. Zim's defense lawyer does not have to prove anything, only introduce reasonable doubt in the prosecution's case. In other words, the prosecution is contending that Zim killed the unarmed Martin with malice, but the defense can introduce the evidence of Zim's injuries, consistent with police reports and witness testimony, that Martin was attacking Zim. That would be the "reasonable doubt" needed to undermine the prosecution's case.

The judge will rule against Zimmerman unless the weight of evidence is so ludicrously in Z's favor that there isn't any possibility for any other ruling. Sure, he could get off but IMO the chances are slim to none.

If convicted, the prison system can't keep him safe forever. Sooner or later they'll get him.

If set free, the rioters will make sure someone else pays the price for Little Tray.

But it takes just one person to hang the jury. Right? So if one person stands strong and believes that GZ did no wrong then the verdict can't be a conviction in a 2nd degree Murder charge. Just one.

If that were the case, and the jury was hung, he would most likely be retried. The prosecutors won't give up on this one. Remember the Melendez bothers case in LA? I believe it was two hung juries and finally conviction at the 3rd Trial. I'm sure that if there was a hung, jury the prosecution would offer a deal, maybe Manslaughter (I don't know how the do the degrees of manslaughter down there). Whether Zimmerman would take the deal, is anybody's guess at this point. There is a good chance that when the state is through with him the Feds will take their shot.

If the jury is hung, there won't be a courthouse left standing to try him second time, this is a one shot deal, the angered masses are planning their riot acts as we type away here. If this gets to a hung jury, there's going to be a lot more than one dead teen.

If that were the case, and the jury was hung, he would most likely be retried. The prosecutors won't give up on this one. Remember the Melendez bothers case in LA? I believe it was two hung juries and finally conviction at the 3rd Trial. I'm sure that if there was a hung, jury the prosecution would offer a deal, maybe Manslaughter (I don't know how the do the degrees of manslaughter down there). Whether Zimmerman would take the deal, is anybody's guess at this point. There is a good chance that when the state is through with him the Feds will take their shot.

Good call! I do remember that case! Yes it dragged on forever. If I was GZ I wouldn't bargain. It would be all or nothing. Prove me a killer or drop the charges. I don't think the DA can prove he's a killer.

I'm still trying to get past the tomatoes in clam chowder. I was born and raised in MA, been all over New England (and a whole bunch of other states), and have never heard of this atrocity until just now. What kind of demented mind came up with this travesty?

You just have to understand that, some folks in New York just don't know shit about sea food. That is one law that I could support here in "New England", Chowdah has to be made with cream.
after 14 years in this area, I am still trying to wrap my head around why you'd eat nature's urinal cake when you can find real fish? [laugh]

You just have to understand that, some folks in New York just don't know shit about sea food. That is one law that I could support here in "New England", Chowdah has to be made with cream.

tomatoes have their use. I make a seafood creole that would make you cry with joy. Likewise I make Spanish pork chops that would bring tears of joy to your eyes. But in chowdah, no frikin way!

I'm still trying to get past the tomatoes in clam chowder. I was born and raised in MA, been all over New England (and a whole bunch of other states), and have never heard of this atrocity until just now. What kind of demented mind came up with this travesty?
They do a whole bunch of strange crap in Manhattan, I believe it all started with the tomatoes in clam chowda.

Why doesn't anyone wonder why Trayvon didn't call 911 as soon as he hung up with the girlfriend?

And keep in mind that it is perfectly legal to follow anyone (in a car or afoot) as long as you don't harass them.

--jcr

Why doesn't anyone wonder why Trayvon didn't call 911 as soon as he hung up with the girlfriend?

And keep in mind that it is perfectly legal to follow anyone (in a car or afoot) as long as you don't harass them.

--jcr

Because he was busy dumping his blunt and preping himself (removing the button off his jacket, stuffing his skittles and tea in his pockets) and circling back on GZ. Ghetto thugs are like that. You've seen the YouTube videos where they set up their victims and sucker punch them then the pack descends. He just didn't have his homies with him but he knew the drill well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom