• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bond Arms Rowdy 45/410 Derringer

apander

NES Member
Anyone have any personal tips on the above derringer, did a search and found two for sale on NES looking for information on kick, trigger pull, and known accuracy at about 3 to 5 yards. Also does my Nanny state prohibit them? Thanking you in advance.

1) It weighs about the same as a brick
2) Has a grip that only allows 2 fingers
3) Shoots .410 and 45LC
4) see 1-3 again
5) look at #3 and think about #2
6) Costs about the same as a new G19

Anyone have any personal tips on the above derringer, did a search and found two for sale on NES looking for information on kick, trigger pull, and known accuracy at about 3 to 5 yards. Also does my Nanny state prohibit them? Thanking you in advance.
Is your nanny state in MA? If so @CrackPot had a couple models for sale up the Mill as of fairly recently. I’d reach out to him and see if you can go handle a couple of them if it fits a need/want.

I was thinking about a real man's caliber like a Fort-tay !

Nah, .50BMG is a REAL man's caliber!

Bond-Arms-TANK-SLAYER-.50-BMG-2-660x370.jpg

Frank

Never fired one of these, but I own number of tiny firearms, and after firing a bunch of them recently I am very down on tiny revolvers/derringers because of the complete lack of accuracy (at any distance). I can't imagine an even more powerful derringer would be any better.

I found the colt 45 accurate, the 410 not very accurate. But at close distance who cares. The sting from the 45 is not that bad, assuming you expect it to be bad. The 410 was harsh. I would just stick to 45 colt.

Trigger pull is a little different. If you pull from the bottom it's a light pull. But if you don't it can be very heavy. It takes a little practice to be consistent.

I removed the trigger guard, easy to do, and this makes for a smaller profile and it's better looking.

One model is available in MA. They run about $350.

You can swap barrels to other calibers but they are hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom