Domino’s Customer Kidnapped, Robbed at Gunpoint: Suspect out on bond for similar attack, still on loose

My daughter lives in Texas; a few weeks ago she had a Doctors appointment in Huston & noticed 2 goblins following her into the Office parking lot and pulled next to her Porsche. She thought to herself, 'teens of color' going to a skin doctor...?' 😂

Instead of freaking out she hit reverse, got their license plate and called police. The goblins casually walked into the building and promptly exited the building and vanished...stolen car. So they were jacking hoping for a cooperative and frightened victim.

My daughter lives in Texas; a few weeks ago she had a Doctors appointment in Huston & noticed 2 goblins following her into the Office parking lot and pulled next to her Porsche. She thought to herself, 'teens of color' going to a skin doctor...?' 😂

Instead of freaking out she hit reverse, got their license plate and called police. The goblins casually walked into the building and promptly exited the building and vanished...stolen car. So they were jacking hoping for a cooperative and frightened victim.
Smart girl !

I love these stories...

a) She had no idea someone was walking up to her car...(probably on the text machine)...situational awareness = none...ok, ok, benefit of the doubt...
b) Dude knocks on the window with a pistol and she does not immediately pop it in D (or R) and hop on it...
c) Apparently the doors are unlocked because next scene he's in the car? (See a and b above)
d) Act 3 they are at an ATM and she actually takes out money? - I have sooooo many questions here...

And the dude's only just out on bail for, wait for it...aggravated robbery on a woman...SHOCKER!

Why do you have to post about every crime?

You have your own thread for this junk.

Back
Top Bottom