Youtube gun stuff

this video is probably the best one. be sure to have the sound off or headphones on if you are at work or if their are kids around.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some good gun related videos on youtube. Some are just fun to watch while others are very informative. Two of the posters that come to mind that I like to watch are nutnfancy and gunwebsites among others.

I've looked at assembly and disassemly stuff before. I've tried to look at how to stuff for home tactics and defense but I could never seem to find anything that wasn't a montage of training
clips.

I like Nutnfancy. 90% of his stuff is really informative and planned out well. the other 10% however, are long winded reviews of things like load bearing vests, knives, various "operator" gear and how they all compare to the glock 17.

If I wanted to go online, and be put to sleep by any sort of gun commentary, Nutnfancy is the guy to go to. Every Time I get the balls to watch one of his videos I am bored to death.

ZZZZzzZZZZZzzzzz...

wow... thanks for mentioning hickok45. Just watched a couple of his videos and then the 100th compilation 45min video (yeh I can't sleep).... Subscribed to his channel

I'm 50/50 on Nutnfancy.... he bugs me as a person but some of his reviews are decent enough to watch. I've watched some of his SHTF Survival Kits... not bad.

I entertained myself for several hours last night. I had no idea about any of this stuff. I gotta agree with Jose though. After about three minutes, I could tell he is a total attention whore with a coterie of bum kissers. The only thing he would like better than a new gun is a mirror.

B

I only view channels that support their theories by scientific studies. Here is a great example:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom