• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your favorite handguns designed for TEN

As always the question should include "favorite gun for ....."
For carry: sig 365, I run an xl slide with a red dot on a reg size frame to make concealment easy peezy. I've considered running a macro comp slide.

For range and funsies: Theres nothing more fun than a single stack 9mm 1911 but if frugality is your thing the p210 standard or carry are great bangs for the buck.
Here are my favorites:
Chambers WMG-T, Novak Colt LW Cmdr 9mm, Sig 210 standard and carry

1681837992478.jpeg 1681837972673.jpeg

Chip McCormick makes quality 10 round 1911 magazines. I think most 1911 owners know about Chips magazines.
I carried a 1911 for years. Not once did I carry a 10 round magazine. They are a pain in the ass to reload into the gun, due to their extended length. Yes, I do have 10 round mags, but mine are Wilson’s.

I like Wilson mags but the last pair I bought were a MF to load and the rounds kept nosediving inside the mag body when stripping them off. I took them apart and there was a sharp corner on the followers that was catching on the inside of the body. I knocked them down and the mags have been flawless since.

…but the gun isn’t designed for ten. So.

I love the 1911 and carry it a lot of the time. But it doesn’t belong in this thread.
If you read the OP's retarded constraints half of the guns posted in this thread don't really belong here though.... like if I was to obey his constraints to the letter I don't think I actually own a single gun that qualifies..... although I may have in the past with some pre98 exempt stuff.

I like Wilson mags but the last pair I bought were a MF to load and the rounds kept nosediving inside the mag body when stripping them off. I took them apart and there was a sharp corner on the followers that was catching on the inside of the body. I knocked them down and the mags have been flawless since.
Glad you overcame the issue

If you read the OP's retarded constraints half of the guns posted in this thread don't really belong here though.... like if I was to obey his constraints to the letter I don't think I actually own a single gun that qualifies..... although I may have in the past with some pre98 exempt stuff.
Yeah, well, I just ignored his constraints and went with the thread title.

If it has to be designed for 10 round capacity I guess my Sig P365 with the Wilson XL frame covers all the bases well. I do question the penetration and expansion of the Winchester Ranger 148 gr. H.P. loads from a short barrel though.

Wasn't trying to make retarded constraints. I commute to Connecticut often and make sure to slap in 10 rounders for my carry pistols designed for 15 or more, instead of using prebans. Got me thinking, why am I cucking myself carrying a gun holding only 2/3rd or half of what it should hold in a flush fit mag? Was curious what guns were designed for 10 for places where the second amendment only goes up to 10.

I had a Colt officers model in 38 super. Never should have sold it.
I always wanted a full-sized nickel-plated .38 super, ever since I played the Call of Cthulhu RPG and used it there.

Then I saw the cost of the ammo. I think I'll just eventually get a 9mm one.

Back
Top Bottom