• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your favorite handguns designed for TEN

Have to slip the grip just a little too much to get it as well, at least for me.
Middle finger. Had a Walther PPS (?) when they first came out. One of the first compact 9's. Rather than shifting the grip, I learned to reach out the middle finger to hit the paddle release. Kind of cool, after a while.
BHP. Duh.
But, 13rd is standard, so you have to find 10rd.'ers.
Chip McCormick makes quality 10 round 1911 magazines. I think most 1911 owners know about Chips magazines.
Didn't try those. Wish they had them back when. Tried Wilson 47D's (in a 9mm Springfield 1911). They had jams/misfeeds. The factory Springers never did. Got rid of the Wilsons.
P365XMACRO … load it to 10+1 lol
Are you using the baseplate adapters (10rd standard mags, with TacDev baseplate to fit a Macro)?

This will keep you out of trouble, OP. It’s only 9+1 so it’s very safe.

Desert Eagle .357 Magnum, L6

Springfield Armory Range Officer in 9mm. Factory 9 round mags with one in the chamber. Great shooter but the target sights are a bit bulky for carry. The adjustable rear is a billboard with sharp edges. Good quality and runs well for an old design. Classic style with a modern cartridge. As soft shooting as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom