Your concealed carry and why

A couple of S&W Shield 9mm's, a Shield in 45 acp, an M&P Bodyguard 380 or a Ruger LCR in 9mm.
All these are ready to go if needed.
It all depends on where I will be going and what attire I will be wearing.
Rule number 1: Never bring a knife to a gun fight!

What kind of rigs do you use to make those setups happen??

I tried to carry a G19 aiwb in a sidecar style holster. It was too much for me to have up front all at once. Now I just carry my spare magazine owb weakside.

I dig a sidecar for my G26, but for this longer/bigger piece I use two separate holsters so it's easier on and off. The length doesn't get in my way unless tying shoes. This Ares belt does a good job not sagging. Also put some longer screws on the claw and mag pouch so they pitch the grip and spare mag's top inward more -- conceals great.

XIPHOS - Custom
IWB Mag Pouch - BlackPoint Tactical
Aegis Enhanced Belt - $99.99 : Ares Gear

My "shoulder holster" is really one of these shirts. Crazy price but I got the sleeveless one on clearance for half-price. There are cheaper ones around, too, but I've always had great luck with 5.11. A G43 sits really low so I put some Chicago screws through it to make them sit at the top of the pocket.

Holster Shirt

IMG_1092.jpeg IMG_1093.jpeg IMG_1094.jpeg IMG_1090.jpeg

And I was kidding -- never bothered carrying all three at once to stick it to the Maura.

SIG P365 in a Stealth Gear appendix carry holster. On occasion I swap to the SIG P320 compact 9mm in another Stealth Gear appendix carry holster.

M&P Shield 9mm w/DCAEK in an Outlaw OWB holster 75% of the year. M&P 45C also an Outlaw OWB holster for winter carry.
Outlaw holsters are fantastic, conceal very well even in the summer with just a light T-Shirt.

Don't currently carry at the moments due to living in springfield and im restricted to hunting/target. Currently own a 4th gen glock 19 9mm. Might pick up a g43 due to i am a bit more skinnier and grip sticks out alot on my 19.

S&W 3" subcompact 1911. Why? Because it just feels right in my hand. Any Glock feels like a brick in my hand when firing.

It's a little heavy, but then so am I. It's small, so it conceals easily IWB at 4ish o'clock

.45 Shield. Accurate, reliable, controllable and compact enough to be easily concealable. I've carried a Colt 1911 and a Sig P220 but both rusted from being sweat on in the summer. The Shield doesn't suffer from that problem.

P-14 45 with 2 extra mags in the off side shoulder holster.

14 x 3 = 42 rounds, I carry as much as the police do and keep a box of ammo in the truck. Sounds only fair to me.

Back
Top Bottom