• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You need to move to New Hampshire...

MassPete

NES Member
I am at wits end hearing this bullshit. I am on the front lines here in Massachusetts doing everything possible to educate this new generation on the 2nd Amendment. I volunteer my time, my days off and my money in this fight. I am so sick of hearing that I should move out of Mass from people sitting behind their computers in their 2nd Amendment safe space. My friends in Virginia are about to feel the Massachusetts on Monday. Liberal Ma**h***s are moving to New Hampshire in droves. It's only a matter of time. Do your part. Stand up and Fight. Support each other. Educate this new generation. We are all in this together. They are coming for all of us once they regain control in the White House.

Rant Over....

Purchase a raffle ticket to help out Monadnock Rod and Gun Club. PayPal ([email protected]) Only $21.00...

Last edited:
"I ain't going nowhere"...
~Enbloc

U.S. Route 93 is my Primary Defensive Fighting Position and U.S. Route 495 is my redoubt.
Rhode Island and New Hampshire are my flanking elements...

1024px-Foxhole_-_Lebanon_-_Beirut_-_July_1958.jpg

Last edited:
I fought in MA and MA won. I fought for the community as a whole but also for my own situation, having been called "unsuitable", something I still wish I could remove as it it both wrong and a stain on my reputation that I find intolerable. But it takes money, more than I have. So I had a choice, move to NH or continue to live under their thumb.

While I applaud those that continue the fight in MA, I also see the benefits of getting off of that sinking ship. My focus now is protecting NH's freedom, I've seen what can happen and I don't want to watch it happen again.

I am at wits end hearing this bullshit. I am on the front lines here in Massachusetts doing everything possible to educate this new generation on the 2nd Amendment. I volunteer my time, my days off and my money in this fight. I am so sick of hearing that I should move out of Mass from people sitting behind their computers in their 2nd Amendment safe space. My friends in Virginia are about to feel the Massachusetts on Monday. Liberal Ma**h***s are moving to New Hampshire in droves. It's only a matter of time. Do your part. Stand up and Fight. Support each other. Educate this new generation. We are all in this together. They are coming for all of us once they regain control in the White House.

Rant Over....

Purchase a raffle ticket to help out Monadnock Rod and Gun Club. PayPal ([email protected]) Only $21.00...

Lol MA is garbage but I don't worry about people trying to tell me what to do with my life. Escaping is more difficult for some than others. We all have to do what we can, where we are, with what we have....

At some point, doesnt it seem natural to start doing the math and think, statistically, I have X years left and out of those probably only Y good years. Should I spend them in MA making myself miserable trying to hold back the tide with a broom while 80% of the people around me cheer on the tide, or should I go someplace where I can be happier, live how I want to live and feel like I fit in better?

we know. Let us know how we can help. We are in this togther.
The best way to improve our situation is to have like minded people move up here to offset the lefty invasion. Like slap shot said, 2A is just the icing. Having lived in MA I can say that NH is much better than MA on so many levels but since the libs took over the house, our freedom is constantly under attack and our governor is the only obstacle to us becoming like MA.

At some point, doesnt it seem natural to start doing the math and think, statistically, I have X years left and out of those probably only Y good years. Should I spend them in MA making myself miserable trying to hold back the tide with a broom while 80% of the people around me cheer on the tide, or should I go someplace where I can be happier, live how I want to live and feel like I fit in better?

Do you realize what is about to happen in Virginia on Monday? This is coming to a zip code near you soon. That's what I'm trying to say. Let's work together and stop attacking each other.

I hear you brother, I spent 58 years fighting in MA and figured my "Y good years left" should be spent being happy.

Yeah, what you're describing is "retirement."

The most common group of people moving into NH are retirees or people over 50. NH has a current demographic problem of greying out. The people in NH are quite simply old.

New Hampshire’s aging population contributes heavily to poor ranking among best states for starting business

The median age of people in NH is 42.7, Mass is 39.4, and Texas, as a comparison to a young and economically vibrant state, is 34.3:

American FactFinder

American FactFinder

American FactFinder

If you're 55 and thinking about retiring from your day job in Mass, NH is a lot greener of an option than if you're 25 or 30 and thinking about marrying and building a career and financial resources. No income tax does not equal making enough money to recoup the gap in wages between say Boston versus Providence versus Concord.

While I'd love to entertain the idea of moving back to MA, I have some issues with that. First, the house I sold in MA is now worth $250,000 more than what I sold it for. That's more than I can afford so I cant' even buy my old house back. And, it was among the lowest priced houses in eastern MA without getting into bad neighborhoods and dumps. So, I'm priced out of the market. Second, half the guns that I moved out of MA with are now illegal if I move back. So, I would have to dump them. Third, it is so much better here living in rural NH than in a mediocre suburb of Boston with shitty neighbors having wild parties all night long while just standing outside in their yard screaming for no reason and then doing the gay sex thing (not that there is anything wrong with that) in their vehicles parked in front of my house. Fourth, my wife wouldn't have a job anymore.

If it's any consolation, I do own a manufactured home in MA that my mother lives in in a 55+ community, but I'm not yet old enough to be allowed to live there.

Do you realize what is about to happen in Virginia on Monday? This is coming to a zip code near you soon. That's what I'm trying to say. Let's work together and stop attacking each other.
Its already in a zip code near me and all the zip codes around me. Id prefer to live in a more hospitable zip code rather than staying here banging my head against a wall.

Aside from selfish personal reasons, I think it makes more sense to concentrate our manpower in places where they can do some good rather than people digging in for what amounts to a suicide mission. Gun owners staying in MA is a lost cause, unless there is some plan to overcome public education/TV/Facebook along with a few generations of #wrongthinkbad. Gun owners moving to NH makes NH stronger 2A-wise. Not only that, but gun owners should be moving to NH and running for office.

Libs moved to VA in large numbers. Over time this made VA stronger (from their point of view). We need to use their tactics.

There are other fights in MA that are unwinnable, and also reason to leave for.

Think of Illinois and their current pension problem. Look all the retirees and double dippers in MA. Traffic. Weather. Coming sanctuary status.

There are far more whack liberals here bringing up their next generation with the same twisted mindset.

Electorally, these districts are well gerrymandered. My majority red town is completely negated by one or two precincts in 85% blue lowell.
My state rep is Democrat, and they can vote against the speaker to make it look like they support the majority here, but in reality it's BS when they have a supermajority.

This state needs a complete reset to 0.

The thing is everyones value prop calculation for this is different. Waaay different. Perspective changes, too...

-Mike

Mass has been a lost cause for a while and not just because of the 2A. No battles for the 2A or freedom have been won there. There is no way to turn it around. Better off moving to a state where freedom is appreciated and you can help keep it. Your time and effort is wasted in MA

Depends on what the effort is, if it means making new shooters, I don't think that's a waste. On the other hand, writing letters to lieawatha to tell her she's a c*** is a waste of time, obviously...

OP I agree 100%, I posted the following in another thread........

I know........ When I hear gun people say GTFO of MA it makes me wonder if there is anything more important in their lives than guns.

Don’t get me wrong, I really like my guns but there are other things in my life that are actually more important. Friends, Family, professional relationships, the house that I built myself (I am too old to build another one) are examples of things I can’t bring with me to another state.

And if I did want to give it all up to move out of state who is to say that state is going to remain gun friendly? So to all those who simply say GTFO of mAss please realize that for some it is just not worth it.

Massachusetts is a lost cause. Look no further than Maura Healy and her clearly unconstitutional edict which was supported by our POS GOP governor. I'm not fighting against you Pete, I'm accepting the reality of the situation. Ed Markey, Elizabeth Warren, need I go on? Ted Kennedy had to die to loose an election here. As soon as I find a way out of here, I'm not going to let the door hit me in my fat white ass.

Back
Top Bottom