YHM brake, availability?

Starting a project and would like to find a YHM pahatom aggressive end muzzle brake. Problem is finding one. Anyone out there know of a place with them in stock at a reasonable price? List is $30.50 and trying to only spend that or slightly more.

YHM-28-5M1 is the stock number

Thanks

You can try giving Jay a call at Highlander Arms in Spofford, NH. He usually has quite a bit of YHM stuff.

I also just noticed that there is one in the classifieds for $18 shipped (used)

Last edited:
YHM has the smooth end one in stock and not the aggressive. They also have a minimum shipping charge of $10. I would rather take a ride out and buy from them if they had a storefront.

Tthe one in the classifieds is also a flash hider and not MA compliant judging bu the stock number. Thanks to you both.

Last edited:
second vote to call or Email YHM direct...they may be able to arrange a pick-up...they do not mantain a storefront.

When I bought my upper from them a few months back...I had the same
break installed...its sweet and worth your effort to get one...IMHO

ask for Tom Camilleri...Sales-Tech. he was in touch with me daily via email during the build-up of the upper. great company and a great knowledgable guy to deal with...

hope the contact info helps...good luck ! tell him your from NES also

Contact Remsport Mfg. they have the aggressive YHM brake in stock.
Check out Remsport Mfg in the dealer forum.
Call me on Thursday about the brake it would be 35.00 plus shipping.
By the way to be Mass. compliant the brake must be permently fixed to the threaded barrel. We also do pinning and welding of muzzle brakes and we only charge 35.00 for this work.

I was at ZHA this past weekend and they're hanging on a wall right over the couch where Marc sits. $32.50 if I recall.

Number 6

Back
Top Bottom