Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Mihos

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Just want to see how many votes NES contributed today.

ETA: This poll is as scientific as the Boston Globe election poll...

Last edited:
Where's the green party lady?! How can I cast my vote it she's not there?

I couldn't get myself to waste the one calorie it would have taken to type in her name as a choice. I would rather spend five calories typing to you than to put her name in this forum. [smile]

That is not a nice thing to say about the good Captain!

Yeah, I felt bad as soon as I typed it. My apologies to the late Bob Keeshan and his family.

36m.jpg

Bob Keeshan 1927-2004

It's a shame the 2nd Amendment community doesn't represent a pure cross section of society... [thinking]

It's a shame the 2nd Amendment community doesn't represent a pure cross section of society... [thinking]

It's not even close... and that's a huge concern of mine. I can say that in the last year I've spent a lot of time "educating" people on our views... however these aren't at the top of their lists even when they've "converted". Sucks really.[frown]

If you voted for anyone other than Frisoli you may not be able to be a gun owner much longer. In Massachusetts anyways.

Slightly off topic....

Since the AG race did not get a lot of ink, and there was not much TV or radio advertising, I wonder how many people (non-gun owners especially) just selected the first name on the ballot.

How much of an advantage does someone have in a low-visibility race simply by being first on the list? Do they "mix up" the order on the ballots to eliminate such an advantage?

If there is an advantage, and they don't mix them up, next time we should find someone with a name like "Andy Aaron" to run for AG.

Yes the ballot name order is done by drawing the names from a hat so to speak.

Yup two votes here for Healey/Hillman & Frisoli.

Spoke with a nice young lady holding the single Healey/Hillman sign at the polls. She told me that she went to get a sign at the Walpole Healey campaign office, found the door locked and no signs there! She had called for signs months ago too and promised but never delivered! Ugh!

Voted this AM...

Healy, Frisoli, Chase

Hoskins for treasurer and Senator in General Court (like, as if I was going to vote for Jehelan). [smile]

Yes on 1

No on 2

No on 3

Back
Top Bottom