Xrail for shotguns

I saw this on the outdoor channel yesterday. It looks pretty sweet. It drastically increases the capacity of a tub fed shotgun. They showed the function and it seemed to work well enough. Once you fired all of the rounds you could then load the gun as you normally would.

http://xrailbyrci.com/products.htm

xrailwbg.jpg

That system is pretty cool... It took me a few minutes to figure out how it works. Is has some serious military, police, and zombie applications. Hopefully they at least filed a provisional patent. As for MA, "131M. No person shall sell, offer for sale, transfer or possess an assault weapon or a large capacity feeding device..."

That system is pretty cool... It took me a few minutes to figure out how it works. Is has some serious military, police, and zombie applications. Hopefully they at least filed a provisional patent. As for MA, "131M. No person shall sell, offer for sale, transfer or possess an assault weapon or a large capacity feeding device..."

Ah yes. I had to go back and read the law again to refresh my memory.

It definitely is a sweet little piece of hardware though. The manufacturer was primarily producing it for police and military applications for less than lethal and suppression of threats.

Back
Top Bottom