• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

Donated and added name to Fido's page. Unfortunately I have to work that day, dammit :(

Sorry to hear that, there will be plenty of pictures and videos taken that day!

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if I can make it, but this needs to happen. In for $25

-R

You're awesome thanks! Hope you can make it.

The primary mission is to train these guys on the safe use of the equipment. Thewiseone91 has been gracious enough to open this up. He is funding this on his own, so if you can help with $$ or resources let us know.
We will pm the location to those who are wI'll in to " bring something to the table"
think of it a NES pot luck... with a fiery twist

The primary mission is to train these guys on the safe use of the equipment. Thewiseone91 has been gracious enough to open this up. He is funding this on his own, so if you can help with $$ or resources let us know.
We will pm the location to those who are wI'll in to " bring something to the table"
think of it a NES pot luck... with a fiery twist

Yup it's a training event for us but you guys can certainly enjoy the show! And thus far I have been funding this solely by myself, so donations are greatly appreciated. I've been talking to a lot of people and seems like the WW2 side of things is shaping up, we're going to get a lot of uniformed guys out there with equipment, weapons, and some soft-skinned vehicles. I will post once I know more!

Last edited:
I'm glad you got the go fund me page up. Put some in there but more to come. Question, does a 91/30 or a AR pistol count as flame thrower? People on the range with me sure think so....

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I'm glad you got the go fund me page up. Put some in there but more to come. Question, does a 91/30 or a AR pistol count as flame thrower? People on the range with me sure think so....

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Ha people thought my MG42 was a flamethrower one year at the Collings Battle for the Airfield, I hear what you're saying.

UPDATE!
Guys just talked to the Armor owners and they are fully on board, now we just have to get them to the event!

Looks like we are also going to have a bunch of other vehicles that are going to be showcased, I will have a full list once I get the owners to commit!

Unfortunately just touch them, we are going to have four flamethrowers going on at the same time. You'll see squad base tactics with these things in action. So only the people being trained will get to use them.

Can't blame a guy for asking!

We need at least $1k to move the armor. Even if you don't plan on attending please consider a donation to help make this happen. Call some friends ask them to chip in some $$.
The logistics to get 4 flamethrowers going around here is a monumental task by itself. With the armor, it will be even better.

Guys we're planning on reaching out to local veteran organizations and inviting them out. If you guys know a WW2, Korean, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, or any other veteran of foreign wars or conflicts please invite them out. We would love to meet them and thank them for their service.

ah crap...same day as the gun show in Concord, NH...decisions, decisions...I guess I could go to the gunshow on Sunday...

I have a non-firing MP40 replica (not a demil, but accurate enough to break down and assemble using the real thing's instructions) and a (real) WWII era Luger I'd be happy to bring if there's any interest in either.

I have a non-firing MP40 replica (not a demil, but accurate enough to break down and assemble using the real thing's instructions) and a (real) WWII era Luger I'd be happy to bring if there's any interest in either.

I believe that there will be a bunch of replicas brought by the guys but thank you for offering. At this time we are trying to locate one full-auto MP40 and MG42 to demo to the crowd. If you are an FFL/SOT you know the paperwork required, anyone else it has to be on an ATF form 4. If you guys have one or knows someone that has them please send me a PM. This is not an open shoot, we want to demo these weapons for everyone. Thanks!

P.S. Preferably in MA I don't think you'll get transport papers in time for this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom