• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

Hey Everyone I'm still looking for some HD raw footage from last year. Anyone have any that they want to share?

I saw your post the other day but forgot to check my storage drive.

I won't have a chance to tonight, but I will at some point this week. I took some HD vids, I forget of what though.

PM sent with link to my footage.

Alright awesome I got them, perfect for what we want them for. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier I was extremely sick. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw your post the other day but forgot to check my storage drive.

I won't have a chance to tonight, but I will at some point this week. I took some HD vids, I forget of what though.

The sooner you can get them over the better! We're getting ready to edit everything! Thanks everyone!

1- I'm in for the next one
2- Sorry I missed your message here and on my youtube channel, I can definitely share my raw footage including my gopro footage while shooting the flamethrower.

I have them on my google drive, just need your email address and I can share them with you

I'm still bummed out I couldn't make it last year so definitely tuned!
We we are going to give everyone plenty of time this year so they can take time off and actually come out to see some amazing things. Also this year we're fully open to the public!
View attachment 157806 View attachment 157808

Announcing this year's WWII weekend! We'll be announcing on Facebook tomorrow with a public event! But you guys get to hear it first!
You have got to be kidding.... I'm going to a wedding that weekend. I can probably make it to the event on Friday though. What's the schedule for each day?

You have got to be kidding.... I'm going to a wedding that weekend. I can probably make it to the event on Friday though. What's the schedule for each day?

That is currently TBD. We will release the daily schedules closer to the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be there, need more nitrogen?

Awesome! And we could always use more nitrogen!

Back
Top Bottom