• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

The pic of the three German reenactors standing near the Zundapp with the half track coming down the road is great! Someone just needs to crop out the corner of the white folding table and change it to black and white. A definite "Oh shiza!" moment. [smile]

I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years. I have gotten a lot of info from the people on here. I went to the flamethrower shoot on Saturday and joined the site finally because I wanted to say thanks. My son and I had a blast and got to meet some great people. I have done some cool stuff in my day, and got to fire some fun weapons in my time. But firing the flamethrower is right up there, as one of the coolest.

I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years. I have gotten a lot of info from the people on here. I went to the flamethrower shoot on Saturday and joined the site finally because I wanted to say thanks. My son and I had a blast and got to meet some great people. I have done some cool stuff in my day, and got to fire some fun weapons in my time. But firing the flamethrower is right up there, as one of the coolest.

That is awesome! Welcome to the community. I have met a lot of the guys on this forum, and honestly every single one of them have been absolutely outstanding individuals. I'm glad this event made you want to go green!

I would like to give a shout out to my staff from New England Gun Events. We had 13 volunteers on site to make sure the event ran as smoothly as an unprecedented dynamic presentation could. Not all are pictured here.
And a special thank you to fellow NESr SPCantwell for helping out as well.View attachment 134977

yeah I would love to thank Dan (FSTC) and all his staff at New England Gun Events. They were all the volunteers and were the wonderful people in the green shirts and open carrying.

A special shout out to Claudia Steward (Cbsstewart2) she was the overall RSO and did an amazing job keeping everyone safe while we were all having fun.
11034408_1581997802078626_4136716348000767861_o.jpg

yeah I would love to thank Dan (FSTC) and all his staff at New England Gun Events. They were all the volunteers and were the wonderful people in the green shirts and open carrying.

A special shout out to Claudia Stewart (Cbsstewart2) she was the overall RSO and did an amazing job keeping everyone safe while we were all having fun.
View attachment 135117
Thanks Dave!
Plans are set to begin meeting for next years event. Working with TheWiseone91, we will have a public encampment, school visits, a battle.. and a super cool VIP event.
Stay tuned for details.. May 2016

Last edited:
I haven't set up a website, facebook only at this time. We have hosted events ranging from Bachelor parties to ladies day at the range and corporate outings.

Yup Dan's company and my company Iron Road Firearms worked very closely together to make this event happen. We already have bigger tanks lined up for next year and more armor!

Here are the pictures I took. Sorry they're a little out of order; one of my cameras wasn't set for DST, so the timestamps are wrong, and then Lightroom numbers files in a way that confuses flickr when you try to sort alphabetically.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk6UCFp5

ONLY 324 pictures?!?!? You need to work harder next time!

Some of the burst pics of the flamethrowers came out really nice.

Thank you everyone for the communal pictures, there will surely be a wall hanger. Once again THANK YOU everyone involved. They say men never grow up, I have to give it to the women on this one! To everyone who couldn't make it, this is the pure satisfaction of holding a flamethrower...
645afb28ef8843ce3e12df87c492e7ec.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the communal pictures, there will surely be a wall hanger. Once again THANK YOU everyone involved. They say men never grow up, I have to give it to the women on this one! To everyone who couldn't make it, this is the pure satisfaction of holding a flamethrower...
645afb28ef8843ce3e12df87c492e7ec.jpg

I'm glad you had an awesome time! I hope all of our public operators had a blast. It was a little hectic at times, but you should have seen your face when you opened up with that beast!

Back
Top Bottom