WTF!what do i do now?

my class A LTC expired 02/16 ,so rather than follow advice posted here.i renewed it in about the 2nd week of jan,01/16 well so far the state spent my money,and just left me hanging!!!! called the nice girl that does ltcs at the wspd,about 3 weeks ago,she said eveything is fine with them,still waiting for state.i checked the state web site last week it said my LTC is ''ACTIVE"",but i'm still sitting here with nothing in my hand but my *&^%$ WTF thanks for letting me vent!!!!!!
Can u post a link to where you checked your LTC status online?

called frb two weeks ago,they said,waiting for backround check,called wspd last week said still waiting on state.going on 8 months still nothinging!!!!![bs2]

Time to politely speak with your chief and/or selectmen/town manager. Failing that, I'd be calling my state rep/sen on Monday.

Dragged my feet on renewing mine as well and went in about 2 weeks prior to expiration. Luckily I was able to get an appt in a few days, and new license took about 4 weeks from that point. I was also told that I could not purchase anything until the license came in. This was Spring of last year.

Last edited:
[crying][shocked][crying]i went to police department today to ask whats up with my ltc, was called at home later in day to be told i am denied!!! said something about law change in 2014, guess mass says im a felon now!!

Find out why you were denied.

Find the deposition of your case from the courthouse where you in court.

Depending on the charge, you may appeal to the Firearm Review Board.

Look that up.

Give attorney Jason A. Guida a call after you find out what is going on.

If you have ANY firearms in your possession, find a new home for them ASAP. Either a friend you trust explicitly or an FFL who will hold them for you for a small fee while you figure out what is going.

Back
Top Bottom