WOW a FULL RACK of AR's

WOW a FULL Rack of AR's
As many others are, I decided it was time to buy my AR. I went to A&J's In Housatonic, MA, cool shop with allot of guns. They completely renovated the shop from the last time I was there, really nice. One of my buddies just bought an AR there and told me they had a huge supply. They have limited hours so I emailed them ([email protected]) and they met me there at 9 PM, they met my buddy on a Sunday after he got out of work at 6. They have limited hours but seem to be willing to meet people there just about any time. Needless to say I am the PROUD new owner of an Armalite AR15, and I am really thinking about going back for an AR10. These guys easily had 70 AR's on the shelf and more coming out of the back room to refill the shelf. For a cozy little shop, it seems their resources are better than some of the big shops.. Check it out you'll be surprised, I have been there three times now and every time I go in there, I say WOW again... [smile]

I've seen AR's everywhere I go. Just yesterday Blackwater and Pete's, both in Hudson, NH had them. Hann's in Nashua has complete lowers.

Housatonic is a hippie enclave of mostly lesbian crafters and Subarus. And home to one very well stocked gun shop. Their prices are high-ish, I've found. But considering the circumstances? I might pop in tomorrow if I can slip away. In my Subaru.

Hmmmmm. I looked at all his posts too. All about this store that doesn't allow concealed carry and had an SKS priced at over $600. Yikes.

You're not alone. Every post drums about that shop.

not mine! [smile] nice guys and a really pretty shop, but their prices are high. gotta pay for that new shop somehow [wink]

- - - Updated - - -

Gringo! You're back!

Isn't A&J's the one with the big sign outside the door that says "no concealed carry" in the store? I believe I stopped by once, but I was a little turned off by that.

that pisses in my cheerios.

I haven't been to A&J's. I will visit this week. Many "westerners" on NES have and have reported favorably.

...had an SKS priced at over $600. Yikes.

...their prices are high. gotta pay for that new shop somehow

When you get old, you look at a price tag, scoff, and say "How much do you want for that two-dollar item?"

Back
Top Bottom