Worse Case Scenario TV Show

Has anyone seen this show? I don't mind Bear Grylls as I think its cool he does his own "stunts" I just have a problem with some of the staged scenarios. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on his latest series?

This is a takeoff on last years "Surviving Disaster" show. That show had a Navy Seal showing you how to survive:
being lost at sea
mall shooting
pandemic
earthquake
highrise fire

and some others; some of the ideas in the orig show were actually pretty good. In more than a few episodes, the fact of having a gun, saved them.

I only caught one episode and it was about trying to get out of a large cold storage warehouse. It kind of cracked me up because I can't see myself getting locked in a giant meat locker unless I get involved with the Mafia. [wink]

I thought it was amusing that he actually commented on hardwiring a car is a trait thats good to know but he didn't show it because of legal implications....

I only caught one episode and it was about trying to get out of a large cold storage warehouse. It kind of cracked me up because I can't see myself getting locked in a giant meat locker unless I get involved with the Mafia. [wink]

And then he would have to show you have to get off the hook.

i watched one episode, excellent info if you just so happened to find yourself in that exact situation and all of the variables were identical, other than that it appeals to pretty much the same crowd that MvW did, armchair commandos and middle aged women who find his accent cute.

I did, however, enjoy the other new show "dual survival" or something like that, mostly because the army guy kept refering to the naturalist guy as a "bush hippy"

I did, however, enjoy the other new show "dual survival" or something like that, mostly because the army guy kept refering to the naturalist guy as a "bush hippy"
I like that show! And Cody Lundin maybe a bush hippy, but hes got some good ideas, like that shelter he built on the "Shipwrecked" episode. Even the army guy was surprised as to how well it worked.

Back
Top Bottom