• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what 3 items for the alone show?

My error. Should read 'for the Naked and Afraid show, Dont see how to edit the topic line? You and your partner each get to bring one item and then the producers give you either a cookpot, a machete, or a ferrorod. I'd want a heavy-duty, metalized 12x12 tarp, I'd want my partner to bring a 2-person hammock, made out of 11-strand paracord, and depending upon where we're going, I'd want either the machete or the ferrorod. If there's lots of knappable stone, give me the ferrorod, cause I can make a useable stone adze and hoku knife in one day. You can wrap up in the tarp and some debris, (dried with heated stones, if need be) You can stone boil in the tarp, until you can dig a seep well, built a little wall around it and put a cover over it. Then you can make a water filter out of a chunk of tarp, and not have to boil drinking water anymore. You can gather up a hunk of tarp, tie it and haul/store water in it. (If it's been sprayed with waterproofing before you went)

Unravel the hammock and peel off the outer sheathing of the paracord. Weave a lot of netting with the 11 inner strands. That's going to feed you. Make spears, throwing/digging sticks, sling for the spear, belt for carrying the club, and make sandals out of the paracord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom