• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worman v. Baker (MA AWB) Oral Arguments 1-9-2019

What if that source was ungay arlorpay?

9e_Nax_s-200x150.gif

Thought to be a unicorn - but such dealers in MA do exist. Some dealers in MA refuse to recognize the edict being proclaimed from on high - which is not MGL.
In fact some are working with more than just lowers. And no - I will not be elaborating on anything additional about fight club.

I would like to be supporting these FFl’s too. Message would be appreciated!

So if AR-15s fall outside the scope of 2A, then an argument could be made that ALL semiautomatics do as well.

Be prepared folks, it’s coming.

They believe we should only be able to own what existed when the 2A was written. Time to go by my home defense cannon!

They believe we should only be able to own what existed when the 2A was written. Time to go by my home defense cannon!

Then under the spirit of what the 2nd was intended for (resisting the government) then so should the government. So when the Army goes back to using muskets, I'll give up my AR-15... Until then... f*** you...

From a practical standpoint, had Healy lost, it’s likely we have just seen a semi-auto ban from the legislators that Baker would have signed with pleasure. Horrible, horrible precedent, but doesn’t change much for us on the ground, at least short term.

Ugh, dark times.
The problem is Baker would have to sign, Legislature has a majority to override his veto, it makes me sick some of the bills that won't pass that at least level the playing field even a little bit, like the one about not redirecting to a committee to basically send a bill to oblivion. Its a joke what happens: Scorecard | Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance

Edit: Just look at the stuff from 2/17 it's seriously messed up

I would also note that once they head down the 2A doesn’t cover ‘X’ then 1A and 4A won’t cover ‘Y’ either, and by that time nothing will be able to be done about it - besides protesting that may or may not be allowed and will definitely be ignored.

Supreme Court justices - over rated egg heads with no common sense...

They can’t even understand the reason of the concept of lifetime appointments.,

Is to prevent popular mob hysteria instead of rule of law. ( and to prevent mental midgets like this one- U.S. Rep. Bill Foster
Rep. Bill Foster: Second Amendment meant to be reinterpreted by each generation).

From wiping his ass with the bill of rights.

NOT to infer that they are super human and can render judgments when some of them don’t even know where they are till they are filled up with 27 daily pills .

Retire already with some grace and wisdom you think you are bestowed with.

All of the accelerated Gun Control efforts are happening in a few states that are at Liberal extreme of our divided Culture, of which the seeds were sewn with the Clinton impeachment (all his fault), was exacerbated with the election of 2000, was cemented with 9/11 (the terrorists won), and has been worsening ever since under Bush, Obama, and now Trump.

I think it's time to seriously entertain ceding out the Left-wing Statist States (CA, MA, CT, NY, maybe a few others) and forcing them to setup their own country, since they have such a hard time with the Constitution. Those that stay acknowledge that 2A, like it says, is not subject to a States' interpretation.

I would also note that once they head down the 2A doesn’t cover ‘X’ then 1A and 4A won’t cover ‘Y’ either, and by that time nothing will be able to be done about it - besides protesting that may or may not be allowed and will definitely be ignored.

LOL none of the Bill of Rights will cover anything eventually. You can have free speech, as long as it is in private and no one complains about it. You have the right to bear arms, as in your own two arms. Just don't use them or they are deadly weapons and the police will have to confiscate them (and jail time). You have the right to privacy unless Google notifies the authorities there's something bad on your computer, because privacy is the feeling you are in private instead of actually being unobserved. Troops, or whoever can be stationed in your home, because the law says you have to pretend they aren't there, but you have to feed them and so on. Etc.
Also laws will not have to even appear to make sense, such as the bumpstock ban classifying them as machine guns (two different definitions for one legal term, and Executive can pass it's own laws).
This is all completely normal. It's a cycle of entropy. Every civilization becomes this absurd, and then it collapses. The history books will probably not even get the details right, because they'll be written by the people who the government is run for now- who will have hopped on a jet and gone to their heavily guarded compounds when SHTF.

Back
Top Bottom