Woo-Hoo! Picked up my AK-47 today!!!

Last edited:
Not me. If you're happy with it, then I'm happy too.

Besides, I think I remember reading that the Bulgarian ones are the really spiffy new ones with the blond wood stock and parts that fit together.

Seriously, don't listen to anyone here...go buy some ammo, light it up, and have a blast.

These are not dissembled prior to sending/receipt - all parts have matching serial numbers....yes, they all fit together...[grin]

These are not dissembled prior to sending/receipt - all parts have matching serial numbers....yes, they all fit together...[grin]

Yup. I confirmed that in the article above. It was a pretty convincing read. I forwarded it to Yelena because everyone likes to read something that tells them they made a good purchase after!!!

Actually, I was in the market for a 400 AK before I read the article. Now...hmm...perhaps an Arsenal afterall. I can say, without a doubt, that if money wasn't an object, I would be all over them.

Yup. I confirmed that in the article above. It was a pretty convincing read. I forwarded it to Yelena because everyone likes to read something that tells them they made a good purchase after!!!

Actually, I was in the market for a 400 AK before I read the article. Now...hmm...perhaps an Arsenal afterall. I can say, without a doubt, that if money wasn't an object, I would be all over them.

Com'on down....

I bought mine in Florida for about $1200... It is made in Bulgaria (Arsenal 10).
Are you all going to laugh at me now? [crying]

Yelena, you made an excellent choice. [smile] I own an Arsenal SAM-7. These guns are "expensive" for an AK but IMO worth every penny.

The best part about the Bulgarians is when you pull the action back it does not feel like trying to drag a non-wheeled garbage dumpster over a bed of rocks, like just about every other AK does. (if Fooped is reading this thread, I probably just caused him to start laughing uncontrollably. ) I had a cheapo AK (a MISR-90) and my SAM-7 and there was no comparison.

-Mike

[smile]

DSC00781.jpg

Congrats Yelena, everybody should own AT LEAST one AK style rifle. They're fun to shoot[mg], and great for any SHTF scenario. Enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom