womens only classes

so i just saw that neshooters had one in august, so too late for that one.

is anyone aware of any other ones, focus mainly on hitting the target accurately, a womens only one would be ideal since my girlfriend might get a little nervous around some overanxious dudes.

she already has her ltc and her own gun.. just for the life of me cant get her to hit the target, which in turn leads to her not always having fun

If she's willing to go to Braintree, the Second Amendment Sisters has an all-female practice the third Saturday of each month. Membership in SAS is not required, they just ask for a $5 donation because they supply the ammo and targets.

Go to www.brp.org and click on the link for SAS, left hand side of page. It'll give information and contacts too.

they have the women on target at the MRA, i think she wasnt down with the group setting, and trying new things like the shot gun and AR

smaller groups 3 and less would prob be her style

Get in touch with Jim Conway. He's almost always at Westford Sportsmen's Club on Sunday afternoon, and is happy to work with newer shooters. It won't be the full defensive handgun class that NEShooters presents, but it will be individual instruction, and the only cost will be the gas to get there and the ammunition she shoots.

Ken

Smith and Wesson has woman only Hand Gun Techniques classes available. Call the Smith and Wesson Shooting Sport Center for details.

I had the same issues when I started. I tend to work better with men thoiugh, but I have gone to the range with some women students, because they seemed more comfortable. A woman is more likely to notice mistakes another woman is making in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom