wolf primers back in stock whoohoo

mac1911

NES Member
[angry] more than doubled in price 160$/5k plus shipping and hazmat......yuk last order in jan was 18.50/1k shipped!

Wow. I paid $31.99/k for CCI primers in NH last weekend. Not sure i'd pay that for wolf and throw a ship and hazmat fee on top of it.

23.50 is the lowest ive seen them recently. Ive never had a problem with them in the 10k plus ive shot over the last few years.

23.50 is the lowest ive seen them recently. Ive never had a problem with them in the 10k plus ive shot over the last few years.

Seems like a pretty good price. I have yet to try any Wolf or Tula primers, the rest I've tried, never had any problems with anyone's primers so far. I been tryign to grab some of everyone's and give them a go. From what I've seen it pretty much comes down to price and preference. I prefer the least expensive that gets the job done consistently.

Ive had lots of temperature dependent issuesbwith tula. Going forward it will be American primers for a few bucks more.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Ive had lots of temperature dependent issuesbwith tula. Going forward it will be American primers for a few bucks more.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

That's weird. I use them for service rifle matches in everything from low teens / single digit temps (winter offhand matches) through 90+ degree summer days out at Perry. I've never had a single primer-related ammo malfunction. Wolf / Tula - I can't tell the difference. I love my commie primers.

That's weird. I use them for service rifle matches in everything from low teens / single digit temps (winter offhand matches) through 90+ degree summer days out at Perry. I've never had a single primer-related ammo malfunction. Wolf / Tula - I can't tell the difference. I love my commie primers.

I was loving the commie primers also but seems they have become capitalist pigs.....well the wolf primers have not sold out yet so demand isn't huge at that price....

I was loving the commie primers also but seems they have become capitalist pigs.....well the wolf primers have not sold out yet so demand isn't huge at that price....

They were probably under-priced before. I know a lot of guys who bought a lot of them at the old price point and have them on the shelf.

They were probably under-priced before. I know a lot of guys who bought a lot of them at the old price point and have them on the shelf.
I stocked up as much as money allowed and hoped to grab more but the craziness hit.....owell. I wanted to do a mini group buy again but they dont have the primers I want

Im with Jasons on this. I stayed away from Tula primers because of some of the things i have read about them. After burning through at least 5k's worth, i can honestly say that i never had a problem with them. This is both small rifle and small pistol.

Back
Top Bottom