Wilson Combat - Awesome response

lol what are you guys gonna do after you boycott everyone? lol

I don't like these policies either but I guarantee some shitstain ma gun owner probably ran his mouth to them during healyban. probably expecting sympathy and asking dumb questions about legality....

I love boycotts. Pretty soon uppers will probably actually be illegal anyway so none of this matters.

Wilson is a cluster---k.

Last year I ordered a 1911 match grade barrel from them. I needed it quickly so I chose 2nd day air ($23 charge). After 2 days my order was still marked "processing" so I called them. THey notified me that the barrel was not in stock but they were expecting them in 3-4 weeks. Here is how the conversation went :

Me : Your website says they are in stock
WC : You can never be sure with the website. It does not track inventory very well.
Me : I needed this immediately and paid for Second Day Air and you have done nothing for 2 days.
WC : What can we do? It is not in stock.
Me : But you let me select 2nd day air and charged me $23 for shipping!!!!
WC : Don;t worry we wont charge you for shipping until it ships.
Me : So you expect me to pay $23 for something that takes 5 weeks to get???
WC : Do you want to change it to standard ground?
Me : No .. That's ok .. Just cancel my order please.

Morons.....

Wilson makes great stuff but I have had quite a few bad experiences with them that makes me look elsewhere if I can help it.

I recently asked them if they would ship their 45acp loads for USPSA to MA. Wanted to try them. They said no which I expected. So I told them I had an FFL that would take delivery and sent them the FFL. "We don't ship AMMO to MA". First place to refuse shipping ammo to an FFL I've dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom