• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington, November 9-10

Best show I've been to this year. Lots of good prices on ammo from the 308ammo guy. I feel bad for anyone who bought off the NY guys at the entrance.

I found a Magpul AK grip I've been waiting to see come out. Saw some nice deals on Arsenal AKs.

Just got back. I was looking for some hard-to-find components, and this show didn't let me down.

Everything looks about the same as last year. Very decent crowd around 1:15; admission is $12 without a coupon.

Pops scored a S&W 1911 for $600. Less and less surplus, more and more Chinese junk. Few deals, lots of mark-up on mags. $12 is steep for admission. Make sure to sign the gas tax repeal petition!

Preban ak. 1400$
Saw a svt 40 guy wanted 1400 also .

The New York ammo guys where selling .22 federal 325 rd packs for 50$ my dad was gonna buy one till I told him I just bought one for 15$ lol ...

Did see a amd 65 for around 500$

Last edited:
Preban ak. 1400$
Saw a svt 40 guy wanted 1400 also .

The New York ammo guys where selling .22 federal 325 rd packs for 50$ my dad was gonna buy one till I told him I just bought one for 15$ lol ...

Did see a amd 65 for around 500$

[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

AMD. mmmmmm

Last edited:
just got back, got 500 rds 40 cal winchester for $200.

a s & w shield 40 mag for $38... these mags are rare at the moment and unable to find. price is normal smith and wesson price.

buncha snap caps and a bore snake.

Not very impressed, it had more vendors last year. No reloading supplies except overpriced primers at $38 per brick. All the firearms were more or less overpriced except I almost took home a S&W model 17 4" with box and papers but the guy would not budge off $730 and the damn thing was filthy. Regretting not buying that one a bit.

On the plus side I bought a brand new cobray 9mm mag for $45, a AK47 mag for $11 and a grenade for $8.

Shows are so few and far between I will certainly go again, but no real bargains to be found. I also agree with the previous poster that more import crap is starting to cloud the shows.

Chris

The line moved quickly as they had three ticket booths open. Entrance is $12 and $1 off coupons are available online. It wasn't what I expected. There was allot of ammo but I didn't need any so I didn't really look. I was looking for [edit: specific reloading] ;-) supplies too. I did pick up a leather sling for my new Garand. I agree with the import crap comment. I left after an hour and went on an area gun shop tour instead venturing as far north as Reilly's.

Last edited:
Not very impressed, it had more vendors last year. No reloading supplies except overpriced primers at $38 per brick.

?

I saw tons of reloading stuff. Powder, primers, brass, bullets, etc. At least 4 different vendors had reloading supplies, Plus there was miscellaneous stuff scattered here and there.

?

I saw tons of reloading stuff. Powder, primers, brass, bullets, etc. At least 4 different vendors had reloading supplies, Plus there was miscellaneous stuff scattered here and there.

I wasn't there until 3 pm so maybe all the 231, 748, unique, varget, etc sold. I did not see any plated or jacketed bullets in any sensible quantities e.g. 500 or 1k boxes. There were the couple of guys that sell cast bullets, but I don't shoot those.

Honestly I stopped looking really hard since I am pretty stocked right now.

Chris

All in all it's one of the better shows I've been to recently. Normal markup, deals were few and far between. I was able to get 3 factory tec9 mags with springs that feel like they've barely been used for $100

I was surprised that GOAL didn't have a table there, or I didn't see one.
i thought I might grab another raffle entry or three.

I don't normally check pricing on supplies because I'm not set up for reloading yet. I was there right at 9am with John (inerlogic) and he was browsing components. According to him better deals were online.

OK I know I am going to get Sh@# for saying this but if you see non compliant firearms can you for Christs sake keep it off of the forum/internet. With pending firearms bills in the Commonwealth the last thing we need to do is point out such things to be used against us. The usual gun grabbers in MA will use such statements/posts to bolster their statements that gun-shows sell "illegal' firearms.

The show was smaller than last year. Fewer dealers and empty tables could be found.

I did see some deals on some handguns, a really nice like new Ruger SP101 357 mag. with a 2.5 inch barrel for $410.

As to ammo there were far more ammo dealers there than Marlboro.

I worked the show and it was slow but not terrible.

Got to see my usual NES friends which is always great to catch up on their recent purchases and such. SKS Ray, Fred L, deerdad,inerlogic and others.

I picked up my Ruger 1911 from the engraver and it came out spectacular. I will post pictures in the 1911 thread after the weekend..

I scored 50 rounds of Norma brass in 7.62x54R for 10 bucks which for me was a score.

Also picked up a prize I have been hunting for for over 10 years. I will be posting pics of it in the Milsurp section after the weekend when I can take some good pics.

Last edited:
Not a bad show better than plymouth not as good as Marlboro. The last two shows I have been to I found good quality 38 specials for under $200.00 did not see any thing close to those prices . I bought two styles of hogue grips for $20.00 and a Kel tec sub 2000 glock 9MM model I have been looking for a year one reasonable priced $400.00 not bad show for me personally .

I wish these clowns would open up the ticket window like a half an hour before the doors open, form another line and file in at 9.

Clowns and Shriner's .......yeah they do dress up as clowns[rofl]but for a good cause. The Shriners burn center does some outstanding work.

Clowns and Shriner's .......yeah they do dress up as clowns[rofl]but for a good cause. The Shriners burn center does some outstanding work.

Not a dig on the Shriners, Fez aside they do some amazing charitable work. It's the show organizers who could streamline things a bit.

Yep, the guy from 308ammo has a bunch of it. It sucks that the only show he does is Wilmington because he has a much better selection and better prices than any other dealer.

cool thanks! Might give me an excuse to check it out tomorrow.

PLEASE READ 50 BMG'S POST AND TAKE IT TO HEART!

The AG and EOPS Trolls read here and take action (including writing new policies, threatening dealers in and outside MA) based on what we post here!

Let's not be stupid and give the enemy the ammunition to further hurt us!

Anyone see fair priced .357 magnum ammo there? Probably gonna head down in an hour or so.

PLEASE READ 50 BMG'S POST AND TAKE IT TO HEART!

The AG and EOPS Trolls read here and take action (including writing new policies, threatening dealers in and outside MA) based on what we post here!

Let's not be stupid and give the enemy the ammunition to further hurt us!

+1

Just got back, headed there at 9:30am, no crowd, pretty much dead inside. Prices have come down a little, but everything is still overpriced. There was lots of ammo, but didn't see any good prices/deals. Saw the expected bulk .22lr packs for $65-$70. Hopefully, the next time this show comes around we won't see those any more.

I was hoping to pick up some reloading components, but should have just used the time to go NH. I picked up some Magpul parts for an AR for what I would pay for in any gun shop. So adding in the $12 entry fee it wasn't worth my time.

Fred 50 Norma brass 54r for 10 bucks.......you should be ashamed! That is a nice score. Great brass also. I have 30 Pcs that have been holding up very well....now if we can just find a good price on 310. 311 or 312 bullets depending on your bore.

Back
Top Bottom