• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington, November 9-10

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
There is a show this weekend at the Shriner's in Wilmington ma. Its doesn't seem to appear on the gun-show schedule posted by another member.

If this is a dup...sorry

I'm psyched they're having a second show, it's only 2 miles away from my house. I hope this continues next year.

NES special handshake may let you in.
Z9H5S.gif

Hours
  • Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm .. I wonder what time the line for ammo begin at.[puke]

Best of luck to as all. Hope I can find me a deal on this one. [wink]

I'm about an hour away. Is it worth the trip? Plymouth was a real waste,
how is Wilmington compared to it?
Wilmington is comparable to Marlborough but with a handful of different players. Both are worth the effort in my humble opinion, but it all depends what you are looking to get out of it, of course. I haven't been to a Plymouth show yet so I can't comment on that.

I plan on stopping by in the morning. Looking forward to it, its been a while since I've been to one.

Friend of mine is getting a table or two, so I am going to go,, will bring a few Garand trinkets to peddle,,,,

I'm wondering if there's anything to write home about? I got 2 slings from Andy at the Concord show, but I didn't see much the last 2 shows worth my time\$$ to get in. Any reports so far?

12 bucks to get in. Not much in way of great deals.. Good to see some hardware.. One table had three glass cases of non ma compliant pistols.. :-(

By the sounds of it I will probably just skip it and hit up some shops tomorrow. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom