• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wild deal and we're losing a good immagrant

Met a dude in ga today who's noping out of the states... been here since he was 6 has a kid here.

Dude said loves the country hates the .gov sweet guy we got along really well lol.

Not into the trans stuff at all so he is going back to czech repub with his little girl

Sold me his guns on the way out

Got a czp10c we the people
Ruger security 9
Ruger lcp
Home defense pump shotty
100ish rounds of 380 with hps
1kish rounds of 9mm with about 100 hps
50ish 12g rounds
Holsters like 6 of them

Leaving the state I get, leaving the country not so much
He's not vested here. Just like I wasn't vested in Maine and gladly moved when I got the opportunity. Just the scope is different. It's not a huge deal if you're not from here.

That said, I know nothing about the Czech Republic other than the emails I get about email order brides.

Ammo... cz
Im not thrilled with the rugers
Everyone shits on Ruger, but that LCP is one of the best deep concealment guns on the market. No, it doesn’t have a nice trigger, great sights or good ergonomics, but it’s the cheapest, smallest, lightest gun available in a semi decent defense caliber (compared to .32, .25, .22)

I wear it in an IWB holster in gym short and it’s barely noticeable that it’s there

Everyone shits on Ruger, but that LCP is one of the best deep concealment guns on the market. No, it doesn’t have a nice trigger, great sights or good ergonomics, but it’s the cheapest, smallest, lightest gun available in a semi decent defense caliber (compared to .32, .25, .22)

I wear it in an IWB holster in gym short and it’s barely noticeable that it’s there
Literally the reason i wanted it...gym short carry

Personally i have no issue with their quality

I want an sfar

I just think every gun they make is ugly as shit with few exceptions

The sr22 looks ok
The lcp22
And the american
10/22

I get triggered when someone mentions the 'trigger' on a gun. If you're blaming the trigger, that's not the problem.

Ruger doesn't invent the wheel, it's not sexy, but if it goes bang every time, it's functional. I say the same thing about Glocks, most of what people say negatively about Glock is what makes Glock a Glock and The Standard for modern pistols. They simply bang when they need to.

Yes, I love my 2ish lb trigger on my 1911's, but that isn't what allows me to shoot well.

he’s leaving the country because of transgender people? Seems a bit drastic if that’s the only reason
There is definitely a lot more we don't know.

Like the dude might have a job lined up, maybe a house he owns ... he probably wasn't happy with the overall direction of the country so he bailed.

That being said ... I doubt anywhere in Europe is going in a better direction.

Example - They also had mandatory COVID vax for certain groups. Then a new government in 2022 shut that down.

There is definitely a lot more we don't know.

Like the dude might have a job lined up, maybe a house he owns ... he probably wasn't happy with the overall direction of the country so he bailed.

That being said ... I doubt anywhere in Europe is going in a better direction.

Example - They also had mandatory COVID vax for certain groups. Then a new government in 2022 shut that down.
I considered bailing when the McRib was discontinued.

When that went away the McEve should have been created

"Wanted: a patsy to take my evidence as I evade prosecution." "Motivated seller."

I wonder what he was really fleeing... OP, the alphabet guys might come looking for those guns one day. Lol.

I always get the best deals from foreign people fleeing the country
I got a Honda CRV that was like a year old with 2000 miles on it from a lady and her boyfriend going back to turkey or something like that. I thought it was a scam, turned out legit. 19k for a car dealers were selling for hi 20's at the time. Couldn't find them anywhere either.

His motives are his own and I get that. But what freedoms will he gain in CR vs NH, AZ, TX, TN?

I bet it is not better over there. I tried to indirectly say that on post 21.

But sometimes people don't think straight, specially when people move out at an older age.

Example: I know 2 people from Argentina that were here and moved back. They had good jobs, they were making money, they could plan a future ... but they missed their friends, they missed the weekend BBQ, they missed the coffee shops ... so they started finding stuff to complain about and moved back. Now they can't plan for a future in such an unstable country, but they have their weekend BBQ.

I have another friend from Argentina doing a PhD in Germany. As a Biologist he can move anywhere in the world, for Biologists, it is surprisingly easy to find work in other countries. Germany is not great, but compared to Argentina he is much better, he is getting paid in Euros and he travels everywhere for cheap (Africa, northern Europe, Southern Europe ...). But he misses the culture and his friends so he wants to move back. There is no future in Argentina for Biologists and he knows it, that is why he is in Germany, but he still wants to go back.

Me: I moved here younger, but I also see what I can accomplish here compared to other countries. I could move out tomorrow if I wanted, but no way. Life is much better here.

I've worn one in my front pocket 24/7/365 since I bought one in 2008 soon after Ruger released it. I don't even notice when I have it in my pocket but I know it's there. Would a larger caliber be better? Sure but even the LC9 is a bit large and heavy for a pocket pistol, at least for me. It's not a fun pistol to shoot and I lose accuracy past 10 yards but close in, it does what I want it to do.

Just get a Kahr PM9.

He's not vested here. Just like I wasn't vested in Maine and gladly moved when I got the opportunity. Just the scope is different. It's not a huge deal if you're not from here.

That said, I know nothing about the Czech Republic other than the emails I get about email order brides.
I mean he seemed vested...cussed our his little girls school for throwing a pride parade... went to school here... worked here... lived here since he was 6.. seems vested

I mean he seemed vested...cussed our his little girls school for throwing a pride parade... went to school here... worked here... lived here since he was 6.. seems vested
I'm just saying, if he left, he wasn't fully 'here'. I can respect it. How many people on here complain about Ma, but won't leave? They keep feeding the beast.

I doubt the grass is as green as he thinks it is, but I can respect the attempt.

Back
Top Bottom