Why ?????

Perhaps a feeler by the ATF to see just how stupid people are WRT to the statement of "we aren't going to take your guns".

In this instance, you can keep the gun, but we've welded shut so you can practice poor trigger discipline safely [laugh]

Reminds me of the scene in Snatch where Bullet Tooth Tony says "because your guns say replica down the side and mine says desert eagle point five oh"

Perhaps a feeler by the ATF to see just how stupid people are WRT to the statement of "we aren't going to take your guns".

In this instance, you can keep the gun, but we've welded shut so you can practice poor trigger discipline safely [laugh]

Reminds me of the scene in Snatch where Bullet Tooth Tony says "because your guns say replica down the side and mine says desert eagle point five oh"

One of my all time favorite movies!

That is a sad thing to do to get a prop [sad]

What the hell is the point when can spend a fraction of that cost to just get a toy gun that will look the same. And guess what! Toy guns have triggers that you can pull too [shocked] without terrible looking welds all over it.

Wow...it's like all the fun of sex without attraction or orgasm.

All the fun of beer (i.e. peeing) without the buzz

All the fun of skydiving without the cumbersome parachute.

But for a single vote on the Supreme Court, we'd be looking at our own future.

When MA outlaws private transfers, we will get to do the same with all of our non-compliant guns, turn them in for destruction. All of your valuable collectors items and irreplaceable antiques will be torched, welded up, chopped and then melted down because they are too dangerous to be in private hands.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom