Why is .22lr sold out everywhere? I never thought.

Grabbed one more ammo can of Winchester. I scored a total of 6200 rounds today

And are you going to shoot all that this weekend or are you a hording panic buyer? I know deep down in your heart you bought all that ammo to share with your fellow NES members as part of a group buy!

Dave

At Sports Authority on Wednesday, I picked up a couple boxes of 50ct Winchester. The guy said, "you can buy 10" and seemed very surprised. I told him I only want 2. I could have bought all ten but figured someone may actually be out of 22LR. Whoever got it, you're welcome.

At Sports Authority on Wednesday, I picked up a couple boxes of 50ct Winchester. The guy said, "you can buy 10" and seemed very surprised. I told him I only want 2. I could have bought all ten but figured someone may actually be out of 22LR. Whoever got it, you're welcome.

Another 6100 rounds and you can catch up to Kiver

I just recently purchased a new Sig Mosquito. I am unable to break the gun in properly as no one in my rural Missouri community has CCI Mini-mags. I should have bought a new air pistol instead. Wonder what the gun manufactures think about this lack of ammo shortage. Oh...forgot to mention the lack of new 22lr pistols out there. Took me months to find a new Sig. Stupid me.

I just recently purchased a new Sig Mosquito. I am unable to break the gun in properly as no one in my rural Missouri community has CCI Mini-mags. I should have bought a new air pistol instead. Wonder what the gun manufactures think about this lack of ammo shortage. Oh...forgot to mention the lack of new 22lr pistols out there. Took me months to find a new Sig. Stupid me.

You don't need mini-mags to break it in...........
I have a Moosquito and it shoots most .22lr fine. Winchester-M22, CCI Standard, Federal Value packs, etc.

Got a brick of CCI Mini Mag at North Shore Firearms today. There was only about 10 more on the shelf, no idea if they had more out back.

So an aging neighbor knows I am active in the ammo hunt. He is no longer owns a gun, but found a partial box of 50 ct Winchester Wildcats 22lr in his house and gave it to me. The box had a price tag on it of $.98 . So how old might they be?

Christ everywhere I seem to go the shelves are bare. You guys are damn lucky for sure. I just hope we will be rounding the corner on this shortage soon or i'm going to be pulling my hair out from lack of being to go to the range [crying] I cant even find a box of 50 anymore. The only time I see it is people selling it privately and gouging the hell out of the price.

I saw varmint tip and remington I couldn't see prices, but I'm sure its not too off the wall. I bought 5 boxes of .40 match grade 180 gr. for $19 a box and didn't feel too dirty doing it....

- - - Updated - - -

but it is a 10 box limit

Back
Top Bottom