Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$9700 for a .22 pistol? Sounds like exactly what the anti's ordered. If they can get this "smart" technology legislated mandatory it will pretty much end the gun industry in the US. I would expect that better than 90% of the market will be priced out of it and the the other 10% won't be buying enough product to support the businesses. Add micro-stamping and bullet serialization to the mix and they will put an end to the gun industry without any straight forward bans.

I'm sure this is exactly what they are thinking.

If I'm going to rely on a .22 for defending my life with, I definitely want it further hampered by a "safety system" of unknown efficacy. the $9K price tag is just the icing on the cake.

$9700 for a .22 pistol? Sounds like exactly what the anti's ordered. If they can get this "smart" technology legislated mandatory it will pretty much end the gun industry in the US. I would expect that better than 90% of the market will be priced out of it and the the other 10% won't be buying enough product to support the businesses. Add micro-stamping and bullet serialization to the mix and they will put an end to the gun industry without any straight forward bans.

I'm sure this is exactly what they are thinking.

What, you think they're just starting now? LOL

A perfect solution to a non-existent problem. At least it's reasonably priced. [shocked]

I'm sure the next model will be improved. Maybe they could develop one that relied on a DNA test. Prick your finger, deposit a drop of blood on the scanning pad, and wait for the gun to unlock itself once it identifies you as the legal owner. At the same time, maybe it could run a screen on your blood for alcohol and prohibited substances...just to make sure you're not "shooting under the influence."

The children will be much safer. [wink]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom